Audio Fiio E7 availablity in india

^^ I wouldnt trust them :p

Based on folk's experience here, seller would probably promise next day delivery, but have it move to 'backordered' the moment you actually pay for it :p

WOW.
thats great. Vijay didnt get udac stock this time :(
Moreover E7 seems more vfm with a built in amp and li-ion battery combined with a good DAC. Only problem being the dealer itself:p

i have 2 questions

1. Which one is better nuforce Udac or E7(for use with ipod touch)?

2. how significant is the sound quality improvement using dac?

as per reviews, uDAC should sound better, but E7 too is good, and some of the advantages of E7 is its a DAC+AMP, with built-in battery and has lot of features like a small LCD display, buttons and all. It can be used as a DAC, DAC+AMP, and even an amp lone like the E5, but better quality. SO its perfect vfm than the uDAC, and the Wolfson WM8740 is a well known one, and might be really close to uDAC in quality.

cant resist features like 3 band equalizer for bass boost :)

With uDAC, you will need separate amp for high impedance low sensitivity headphones.

On the contrary I had a pretty decent experience with lynx ! Sent somebody from my uncles office to his place with the cash,amarbir packed the E5 , and the Line out L1 , and called me up to justify that whatever happened was a one time deal gone wrong.To my surprise he insisted that instead of giving the product to the guy from the office and him shipping it, I get it done from him only , and I did ! Strangely the product arrives THE VERY NEXT MORNING ! That too when ever other dealer atleast here on TE was out fo stock of E5 !

ok so udac has better SQ and is bit expensive but E7 has more features at lesser price.

And my experience with lynx so for, had 6 orders(2 still going on from about a month and one was pickup from shop,1 was for fischer eterna, which was never imported so canceled and last 2 also took month to complete)

something I've noticed with testing the porta DAC for the last few weeks is that the thing is VERY rugged. It looks like it could survive a few world wars. Have dropped it once or twice, no problems

Wonder how the E7 would hold up to impact

Back