File sharing sites blocked by department of telecom!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update: I'm able to access all the previously blocked sites on Reliance broadband. I guess Reliance felt the heat of the situation. So, yay! :p

iChaitanya said:
Update: I'm able to access all the previously blocked sites on Reliance broadband. I guess Reliance felt the heat of the situation. So, yay! :p

I guess they figured out that the movie is not even worth downloading :lol:.

whatever guys, but if those ISP gays block all the torrents then i sell my rig and go back to stone age.

i am still facing issues with filesonic on airtel no matter from where i select a link to download, IDM shows the size of the file as 126 bytes :(

How ?

Many people use Reliance because they have no choice.

I'm using Reliance GPRS because it still little better compare to other GPRS available for the same money.

And don't any broadband option in my area too.

Revolution said:
How ?

Many people use Reliance because they have no choice.

I'm using Reliance GPRS because it still little better compare to other GPRS available for the same money.

And don't any broadband option in my area too.

you are living in kolkata...right?

sumonpathak said:
you are living in kolkata...right?

Yep.

But,please don't compare me with other lucky Kolkatan.

The distribution box of reliance is 100ft from my house and but reliance every time total me broadband is not feasible in my area.

There is a short story.

When I have reliance prepaid wired broadband at home they offer(kinda force r gunda gardi) me to chose postpaid connection so they can make better profit and can take total control.

But,I just refuse then.

Then they just stop my net after a month for no reason but their own profit and told we have stop our prepaid service.

After then they never give me new connection.

raksrules said:
So now as a mark of protest, you should DL it and watch :p

i did the download as you suggested
and to know them the intensity also downloaded a crappy movie from reliance called double dhamaal DVD rip :bleh::eek:hyeah:

Revolution said:
Yep.

But,please don't compare me with other lucky Kolkatan.

The distribution box of reliance is 100ft from my house and but reliance every time total me broadband is not feasible in my area.

There is a short story.

When I have reliance prepaid wired broadband at home they offer(kinda force r gunda gardi) me to chose postpaid connection so they can make better profit and can take total control.

But,I just refuse then.

Then they just stop my net after a month for no reason but their own profit and told we have stop our prepaid service.

After then they never give me new connection.

erm...there are other ISP's too you know....

Unfortunately no option left for me until I left this place.

I had to pay 5K to f*****g BSNL without getting any broadband at my home last time.....:mad:

And our local cable oparator(Gautam,TeleDyne) is a real mofo supported by current Green Team.

He last time did not fix my Alliane net when the CAT5 cable was cut off due to storm at road(it was not my fault).

He asked me to pay 2K(even I paid the b*****d 2K when I took the new line) for wire and I refused.

Alliance told me its not their duty and this totally depend on cable oparator because they havee made a deal.

This is Pathetic iam really worried about the freedom of the net in india NOW :( think about few years down the line if RIAA MPAA find a way to make the indian GOV punish innocent citizens who torrent. it could hapen you know like what is happening in the US

THE PROTECT IP ACT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back