File sharing sites blocked by department of telecom!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Blocking sites in India?

Is it really about pr0n? Or due to pressure from the movie producers scared of piracy and stuff?

Rapidshare and Megaupload were blocked. But was able to open megaupload after sometime again.

Used https for rapidshare and it also opened.

If our directors stop doing $hitty movies i will go to cinemas and watch .Tell me how many good movies are coming out every year??

I'm on my local cable guy's internet in Mumbai

Except filserve nothing else is working, I have a megaupload account and I regularly use megavideo to watch tv and docs..WTF its all blocked!!

Mediafire too? This shit is fukkin ridiculous!!

**** THE DOT!! :mad:

Come on DoT I see find some videos tagged hot, sexy on youtube. Block them too..

Sent from my ZTE Blade using Tapatalk

I'm on Airtel delhi and Rapidshare is blocked.....

What kind of retarded morons would block filesharing websites? Let the revolts begin! :mad: :mad:

If they really want to fight piracy,better start with the local cd shops and footpath sellers.Banning the entire internet is not the way to go.

they also helping isp's..... because if they stop filesharing services and torrents p0rns, then most people doesnt have to download anything..... so bandwidth will be less wasted.... we then easily manage in just 3/4gb limit :( , they dont have to offer real unlimited, just with such 3/4gb FUP they will claim that they offering very userfriendly unlimited rate, :X , it will be very useful for 3g service providers.... people now complaning about high 3g tariffs, if such blocks are happens, then people will not complain about their tariffs......

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

BTW, anyone seen this news on any recognised news site..... like yahoo/rediff/ timesofindia/ndtv/ hindu ...???? if yes, please give links....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back