File sharing sites blocked by department of telecom!

Status
Not open for further replies.
All popular file sharing sites are blocked by fcking Aicel.

Torrent was already blocked by Aicel from past.

FCK you D@T and G@VT too.....:mad::mad::mad:

Did a quickcheck in the morning. All sites opening and downloads working fine. This was on TIB WiMax. Let's see how this progresses through the day. :)

Tech.Masti said:
^^ aircel blocked torrents??? when ??? then they doing that to save bandwidth.....:-[:-[:mad::mad:

Yea,I have Aircel GRPS and torrents not working from past few months...:mad:
Other download and site working fine except this mass block of file sharing sites.
raksrules said:

Ony option left for me now.
Don't know when they will stop working too.....:(

major9 said:
Not blocked on BSNL 3G.

WTF!
AFAIK BSNL related to Government but they have not blocked.....:huh:

Major File Sharing Sites are blocked here, I am on ClassicNet Broadband Network & MTNL

Filesonic (which is the only one i use regularly) is blocked if i try to access the webpage via Browser (Chrome/Firefox/IE)

But Using JDownloader, I am Still able to download the things that i want to watch.

But this is really stupid on DOT's Part, There were no Warnings no Notification Letters etc, they just blocked it.

IF DOT gave this guideline then i am guessing it should have been the Government ISPs which should have been blocking the access first and not the private ones but this....

Now get on to finding alternate means to DL stuff.

For starters use Ultrasurf to use blocked websites.

We are going the China way :no:

Sify broadband here at work, RS and Mediafire working fine.

VNCed into my home machine, as Faheem said, all sites working fine on 5net.

Let them try to block Usenet..

Strange.. mediafire didn't work at first instant and then it worked after some time.. and now it's blocked partially

Btw, I'm on 5Net, Navi Mumbai.

honestly guys,
Its bandwidth saving crap under name of Dot.
If it was indeed Dot,it would have come through usual ways of first guidelines then warnings then final warning and then shutdown.
also it would have got bsnl mtnl first.

this is tactic of copyright protector groups like M*AA and alikes along with private operators who are crapping this.

Everyone here call their ISP and ask them for cheapest plan, they will ask why ? Tell them "aapne sab block kar diya hai...ab kya karne ka itna expensive plan leke. Aap hi rakho yeh."

raksrules said:
Everyone here call their ISP and ask them for cheapest plan, they will ask why ? Tell them "aapne sab block kar diya hai...ab kya karne ka itna expensive plan leke. Aap hi rakho yeh."

That would be LOL :D .

Somethings in this Country are just SAD !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back