PC Peripherals Find your peripheral's service centre details here!

Guys ,Any info related to Asus paid service ,i am located in mumbai and wanted my board repaired a small smd/capacitor blew/melted on the backside of vrm .They said the paid service center is in Dehradun .WTF is this ,asked me to call it and ship it over there .How stupid is this ?

i tried some local repair shops but they raised valid concern that they could replace it , but they dont have equipment to may be replace the mosfet/or those coils if something additional is also bad.

the address is as follows , is this happening overall in india with asus ?

1626344380021.png

Anyone know who manages Lian Li RMA?

TIA
https://acrotechindia.com/product.php
Their Service is excellent as I bought a Lian Li 215 Mesh from amazon and I got 2 of its screws faulty and they replaced immediately after I submitted via their submit form from Lian Li website and Acrotech local branch contacted me and asked for my address and shipped me 4 screws for my cabby. Kudos to their service.

https://acrotechindia.com/product.php
Their Service is excellent as I bought a Lian Li 215 Mesh from amazon and I got 2 of its screws faulty and they replaced immediately after I submitted via their submit form from Lian Li website and Acrotech local branch contacted me and asked for my address and shipped me 4 screws for my cabby. Kudos to their service.
Thanks a lot, mate. Did you submit it on the Lian Li global site?

any clue on EVGA psu support/service centres ?
ive bought an EVGA BQ750 80+ bronze, it hasnt even arrived yet im just future proofing myself with the info :)
thanks all ! great thread !

Any info on who to look for incase my Sapphire Rx gpu malfunctions? I bought it recently from flipkart and the product page said "3 years limited warranty" but who should I contact incase of warranty claim?
Thanks.

Any info on who to look for incase my Sapphire Rx gpu malfunctions? I bought it recently from flipkart and the product page said "3 years limited warranty" but who should I contact incase of warranty claim?
Thanks.
Warranty claims for sapphire gpu's are handled by supertron electronics. They have service center's in Kolkata, Surat, Panji, Patna.

Back