This is strange
I specifically saw the seller its retail net
Which is technically flipkart
How can there be a mess up like this

This is strange
I specifically saw the seller its retail net
Which is technically flipkart
How can there be a mess up like this
Yes it was 'Retail Net' with 'F Assured' mark too. A Lawsuit might just be around the corner. Spicy stuff.

Yes it was 'Retail Net' with 'F Assured' mark too. A Lawsuit might just be around the corner. Spicy stuff.
Someone on another forum posted that he was able to get through to fk cc ans they said it was a limited time deal and will be delivered..

LOL dekhte hain kya hota hai [emoji12][emoji4][emoji4]

lmao, imagine they think that giving the actual subscription to everyone will be easier to deal with over getting a lawsuit from hotstar

any link to that?
Screenshot_20200917-233532.jpg

View attachment 90711
after going through this I realized we all officially paid for premium account not d+h as it was nowhere mentioned d+h only a photo was there, duck FK

after going through this I realized we all officially paid for premium account not d+h as it was nowhere mentioned d+h only a photo was there, duck FK
It was there on the description. See a screenshot of the flipkart page since it's no longer listed.

It was mentioned...
I have the proof......View attachment 90713
it is but what's mentioned in the title i was saying that, well never mind just 9 mins remaining
Post automatically merged:

so guys finally it's 12:00 am and no signs of any code or coupon yet rendering this deal as a scam, at least i haven't got any code don't know about you all

Last edited:
Back