Flipkart deals

The g8x went OOS somewhere around the 3 min mark, then came back and finally went permanently around the 5-7 min mark.
My case was different. It was OOS by 12:01 and I kept refreshing till 12:09 but didn't come back.
Yes. Has RCA, balanced and AUX wired inputs. Also has a mode where you can choose to play from every input all at once (though I have no idea where it may be useful).
How are these speakers for watching movies and also listening to music. Do they provide ample bass to suit our indian taste?

Some cheap SSD prices after discounts:

Samsung 860 Evo 250 GB - 2969
Samsung 860 Evo 500 GB - 4769
Samsung 860 Pro 256 GB - 5993
1TB drives are better value now. Kingston a2000 is 8.2k before hdfc discount!

1TB drives are better value now. Kingston a2000 is 8.2k before hdfc discount!
Possibly, but i was going for cheap especially because I'm not looking at m.2 right now. Also my non-gaming, dual boot system uses only about half of the 120gb ssd i currently have right now. So even 250gb is overkill. Plenty of secondary storage though...

How are these speakers for watching movies and also listening to music. Do they provide ample bass to suit our indian taste?
Afraid you'll be disappointed if you prefer a heavy bass. These are essentially near-field monitors - certainly not loud enough for anything other than as desktop speakers.

That said, I don't like heavy bass and use this (on my computer desktop) for movies/music/speech and love the clarity. Also the multiple inputs come in very handy, though I don't use BT much.

My case was different. It was OOS by 12:01 and I kept refreshing till 12:09 but didn't come back.

I had the auto refresh extension run for 2 hours and no use. I guess this way they are trying to gather more traffic.

Any good deal on 20-30k 4k ~40inch TV on FK or Amazon. Its kind of tough to judge theses cheaper tvs, as they are India specific models means no proper review of panel, and I think lot could go wrong with things like VA and selective dimming

Afraid you'll be disappointed if you prefer a heavy bass. These are essentially near-field monitors - certainly not loud enough for anything other than as desktop speakers.

That said, I don't like heavy bass and use this (on my computer desktop) for movies/music/speech and love the clarity. Also the multiple inputs come in very handy, though I don't use BT much.

Thanks bro. Was looking exactly for something like this for my desktop as well. Got them for 5.4k.

mobile phone under 20K? I am lost among all these Vivo and Oppo models. Couldn't get the LG G8X. Made me sad :-(
Also, External HDD storage 2-4 TB

Its been out of stock for a while. I feel this is just a gimmick.
Apparently it was on sale this morning as well, between 8 and 11. It was not announced. At midnight 12, I was about to place the order, but the payment did not go through.
LG apparently has sold 1.5 Lakh+ phones.
Hoping to get it, if possible

BTW, found this deal for Mi Power bank:

Back