Flipkart deals

letmein

Adept
Afraid you'll be disappointed if you prefer a heavy bass. These are essentially near-field monitors - certainly not loud enough for anything other than as desktop speakers.

That said, I don't like heavy bass and use this (on my computer desktop) for movies/music/speech and love the clarity. Also the multiple inputs come in very handy, though I don't use BT much.

Thanks bro. Was looking exactly for something like this for my desktop as well. Got them for 5.4k.

mallik

Adept
mobile phone under 20K? I am lost among all these Vivo and Oppo models. Couldn't get the LG G8X. Made me sad :-(
Also, External HDD storage 2-4 TB

mallik

Adept
Its been out of stock for a while. I feel this is just a gimmick.
Apparently it was on sale this morning as well, between 8 and 11. It was not announced. At midnight 12, I was about to place the order, but the payment did not go through.
LG apparently has sold 1.5 Lakh+ phones.
Hoping to get it, if possible

BTW, found this deal for Mi Power bank:

codelad

Disciple
Thanks bro. Was looking exactly for something like this for my desktop as well. Got them for 5.4k.
Excellent. Hope you like it. I like mine so much (and found the offer price so tempting) that I went ahead and ordered another pair. Amazingly, it arrived the very same day today. For once, well done Flipkart!

deezcnuts

Disciple
Not sure if this is the right place for seller reviews.
How reliable/trustworthy is this seller? - SuperComNet