Flipkart deals

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221021-144435.png
    Screenshot_20221021-144435.png
    522.5 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
If I see price of Google Nest Mini (2nd Gen) on Flipkart Plus account it shows price of Rs.2499.

If I check it in a incognito window, it shows Rs.2399.

Isn't it strange? It should be same or less for Flipkart Plus account.

New customers get Rs100 off on first purchase.

gps smartwatch with round display for very cheap
the display isnt good but for the price drop it seems to be good enough

Take a look at this amd Ryzen 9 5900X 3.7 GHz Upto 4.8 GHz AM4 Socket 12 Cores 24 Threads Desktop Processor on Flipkart

I had a question I'm currently on ryzen 1700x was looking to upgrade my processor only without upgrading my motherboard for now is this a good deal and also will my motherboard fully support this cpu? My motherboard is msi x370 gaming plus
My main uses are gaming. Light room photoshop and premier pro is it wort upgrading to this cpu at this time with new versions already out.. My current cpu is a major bottleneck for my 3070..
Also will have to buy a new cooler for this or does this come with a cooler
Thanks in advance any help will be appreciated

Take a look at this amd Ryzen 9 5900X 3.7 GHz Upto 4.8 GHz AM4 Socket 12 Cores 24 Threads Desktop Processor on Flipkart

I had a question I'm currently on ryzen 1700x was looking to upgrade my processor only without upgrading my motherboard for now is this a good deal and also will my motherboard fully support this cpu? My motherboard is msi x370 gaming plus
My main uses are gaming. Light room photoshop and premier pro is it wort upgrading to this cpu at this time with new versions already out.. My current cpu is a major bottleneck for my 3070..
I would say avoid flipkart, although seller is genuine but there are plenty horror stories here and on internet and their return/replacement/refund policy is very bad. Downright ignorant if you don't have a social media presence to make a noise you'll be ignored. Just search here about flipkart.

CPU would be a very good upgrade from 1700X. Although do you feel the need to upgrade? If you game at 1440p or above and just need 60-100fps you should be fine. Other apps is a matter of waiting few more minutes. I'm also running a 2700X with 3070 and I'm happy.

technically yes its bottleneck at 1080p .Just change the bottle .Go for a larger screen with higher resolution and higher refresh rate if you dont require raw ipc . the monitor upgrade would have more impact and you will have better experience

My experience of buying 5900X from the same seller in Flipkart. Use your judgement and be cautious

My experience of buying 5900X from the same seller in Flipkart. Use your judgement and be cautious

Well the processor you received was genuine sealed product, wasn't it?

Take a look at this SAMSUNG 22 inch Full HD IPS Panel Monitor (LF22T354FHWXXL) on Flipkart

8699/-

S22 plus at 55,499rs with Bank discounts. Choose truecomretail seller.
Take a look at this SAMSUNG Galaxy S22 Plus 5G (Phantom Black, 128 GB) on Flipkart

Take a look at this Google Pixel 6a (Charcoal, 128 GB) on Flipkart
28500rs with Bank discount

Last edited:
Select electronic products don't have return policy on Amazon as well as Flipkart. But the process is super duper slow on Flipkart and it involves a lot of calling with Flipkart customer care.
Even for Rs 600 kitchen item ...I had to call them explain them and it almost a week to resolve it.

But they did resolve it and we're little decent to follow it up.
Got to give credit where due.

I will agree with you better to avoid flipkart.
Amazon has also gone down but somewhat better than flipkart specially for prime members.

Back