Flipkart deals

1670745161461.png

Bank Offer ₹3000 Instant Cashback on HDFC Credit and Debit Card EMI on orders above ₹7000

Could somebody explain how this cashback works?

View attachment 153981

Bank Offer ₹3000 Instant Cashback on HDFC Credit and Debit Card EMI on orders above
₹7000

Could somebody explain how this cashback works?
Instant cashback works just like discount coupon.

So say your item is 10k and when you checkout with cc emi( with offered cc) put into the payment details. You will immediately see 3k off on the final price.

Normal cashback is not instant.

Not Flipkart, but since you mention, Prime has Kingston NV2 for 11599 : https://www.primeabgb.com/online-pr...v2-m-2-2280-pcie-4-0-x4-nvme-ssd-snv2s-2000g/

Not exactly cheap, but for gen4, although dramless, with good reviews, worth a mention.
Is it good enough as an secondary drive in an laptop, will be replacing the hdd. ( have an nvme ssd as boot drive). I am not concerned about speeds compared to other ssd, more concerned about quality of drive, I don't want it dying on me.

Edit:
Aaah this is nvme, looking for sata ssd

Is it good enough as an secondary drive in an laptop, will be replacing the hdd. ( have an nvme ssd as boot drive). I am not concerned about speeds compared to other ssd, more concerned about quality of drive, I don't want it dying on me.

Edit:
Aaah this is nvme, looking for sata ssd
Ok, the post you replied to was also nvme, so I thought you are looking for these. Point of interest, ~2 months ago there was a great deal posted in the TE Amazon thread, for a Samsung 2TB QVO SATA SSD for just over 12k. Again, wasn't exactly cheap, but still good value. Now it's over 14k.

Ok, the post you replied to was also nvme, so I thought you are looking for these. Point of interest, ~2 months ago there was a great deal posted in the TE Amazon thread, for a Samsung 2TB QVO SATA SSD for just over 12k. Again, wasn't exactly cheap, but still good value. Now it's over 14k.
QVO is a QLC drive and not really a great option for anyone worried about reliability and endurance.

Around 10 days back wd blues were 13k on amazon and fk, now both are above 14k.

Ordered an i3 realme book for 28k, but recieved a i5 redmibook valued at 40k.
Had raised a support request for return when i saw the redmi box but flipkart says it was open box delivery and i should have checked. No returns.
Was considering legal action untill I opened and realized I got a product worth more money. Happy and sad. Don;t know if I should coninue to fight them or just live with what I got. Only issue for me is this is 15" whereas I wanted a 13". Laptop is for one of my co-workers. I ordered because of amex discount.

Ordered an 2tb sata ssd. Beat up box, even the seal had double tape. Opened and installed it, checked with aida64 and hd tune, serial number on box matches what's reported in HD tune.
How do I test if it's 2tb?
20221220_165325.jpg
20221220_165333.jpg

Wait. You installed it. Doesnt it show that its 2tb?
There is a scam where they use a small amount of storage (for example 8GB) etc but make it show a larger capacity. Once you go beyond the actual flash capacity it will start overwriting your existing data. Only when you try to read the data written earlier, you will get to know that it's corrupted. This used to be more common on cheap generic pen drives.

There is a scam where they use a small amount of storage (for example 8GB) etc but make it show a larger capacity. Once you go beyond the actual flash capacity it will start overwriting your existing data. Only when you try to read the data written earlier, you will get to know that it's corrupted. This used to be more common on cheap generic pen drives.
Learnt something new today. Is this somewhat similar to the old flash drive scams that show proper storage space initially?

Back