Flipkart deals

4tb wired usb hdd at 5k to 6k

Go.to FK, find wd 4tb usb hdd, add to cart, check out payment use EMI. Win win
Hurry

View attachment 159477

Available on Samsung SSDs as well, can get 1TB Samsung 980 for about 4.7k

Not showing anymore, definitely over at this point.

My order got cancelled, and I got refund initiated notification. Seems like error in their part.

Same. Happened a lot of time before with me. Getting a lower price from Flipkart is understood to get cancelled for me.
My order got cancelled, and I got refund initiated notification. Seems like error in their part.

Flipkart is totally enjoying in making customers fool from a very long time.

Last edited:
So under Flipkart's 'No Returns Applicable' if you happen to order something and a different item / or faulty item is delivered inside the box... does that mean your money is good as gone and there will be nothing you can do to get a replacement/ refund?

I ordered this game: Prince of Persia Trilogy HD PS3 (2008) - PS3 for 2.3k and was wondering if I should keep the order active or cancel it? There is only 1 review (positive review) and this was the last copy of the game that was available. This did not have 'Flipkart Assured' on it either.

So under Flipkart's 'No Returns Applicable' if you happen to order something and a different item / or faulty item is delivered inside the box... does that mean your money is good as gone and there will be nothing you can do to get a replacement/ refund?

I ordered this game: Prince of Persia Trilogy HD PS3 (2008) - PS3 for 2.3k and was wondering if I should keep the order active or cancel it? There is only 1 review (positive review) and this was the last copy of the game that was available.
If this was the seller and it was NOT 'Flipkart assured' as well, cancel it immediately.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-02-05 002848.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-02-05 002848.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 167
Even though it is F-assured; buy with your own responsibility. I am not responsible for your profit/ loss.
DO NOT START unnecessary DISCUSSION OVER THIS HERE.

ARDIO NVIDIA RTX 3080 12 GB GDDR6X Graphics Card on Flipkart

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230305-104255963 (1).jpg
    Screenshot_20230305-104255963 (1).jpg
    162.9 KB · Views: 118
Even though it is F-assured; buy with your own responsibility. I am not responsible for your profit/ loss.
DO NOT START unnecessary DISCUSSION OVER THIS HERE.

ARDIO NVIDIA RTX 3080 12 GB GDDR6X Graphics Card on Flipkart
No offense but just see the post above this which is yours too & see the contradiction(& the only reason I am posting this else would have ignored it like you asked).
1678049247070.png

Why even post such a deal then?

No offense but just see the post above this which is yours too & see the contradiction(& the only reason I am posting this else would have ignored it like you asked).
View attachment 162355
Why even post such a deal then?
Explain which point i contradicted. Other who did't posted understood my point very well. I will not mark your words but will be making more clear in a appropriate way.

I suggested not to buy that game because it was not 'F-assured' and one should watch out for 'F-assured' items, too. For that every other member have bad experience from it. I don't have to say more for this. Personally i have bought lots of stuff and i have mixed experience as well.

In next post i already said 'at your own responsibility even with 'F-assured'. So i think this pretty much clears everything.

This thread title says 'Flipkart deals'. So i have posted multiple deals here. Aside from other issues from Flipkart there are people still interested in buying from Flipkart. I posted a deal if someone wants to get it at a good price. There are multiple posts here already posting silly deal and joking around. No one cares for that. Why to make question when i have clearly said everything in post and have made no 'contradiction'.

I will post again if i think there is a deal. After all this thread title says' Flipkart deals'. And if you think one should post a risk-free deal only then i would suggest entirely deleting this thread because if you have observed this thread; most of time people are just having bad time with Flipkart and asking not to buy from it.

I will be not replying more of your or anyone's question. To prevent this i already asked not to start unnecessary discussion. But if you still don't understand the point of this or anyone else have some offence about this and can go long; please do. These post will be reported by someone and will get moved to a appropriate place.

Explain which point i contradicted.
I posted 2 simple lines & a screenshot of your own post & you posted a wall of text in reply so won't be "explaining" myself here as you clearly took it personally & once one does that in an online discussion then nothing productive comes out on further discussing it anyway.

Motorola Edge 30 Pro (Cosmos Blue, 128 GB) on Flipkart @30999 with ICICI CC full amount transaction.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230307-132849755 (1).jpg
    Screenshot_20230307-132849755 (1).jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 66
Back