Flipkart deals

photo_2023-03-09_12-48-23.jpg

:D
Edit:
image.png

Now I feel bad (and yes, the gift card is credited as well)

Last edited:
They might cancel the gift card, so better place an order for something you need quickly. I couldn't use the gift card on the website but it worked in the app.

They might cancel the gift card, so better place an order for something you need quickly. I couldn't use the gift card on the website but it worked in the app.
Doing such things lower your "acc reputation" which will affect any major return in future so better not risk a genuine return of thousands just for a few hundred/thousand rupees gift card.
@ascalon

boAt : ...
Fire-Boltt : ...
Noise : ...
Boult : ...

Why do they name their brands like that? I mean what goes on in their minds? One day they wake up and decide "Hey, m gonna be name ma brand 'firebolt' but with an extra t." Is it marketed towards Gen-Z? Do they not know that Gen-Z are broke?

Wait so you got the SSDs and a refund(?) and gift card?
I ordered the same deal(MX500), delivered yesterday, no such notification for me. Does this mean I get to keep this or....
No, that would have been an outright robbery :p. I got the 2 SSD's at the pricing error rate + the Rs. 500 gift card as Flipkart initiated the return for my order (but unfortunately for them, it got delivered).
image.jpg

Just to be certain ,what was the price when you posted? Current price is 999 I see.
I think 999 is the deal price. If you have a need for them and intend on purchasing it, you can verify the price history using these 2 sites and make your purchase:

Back