Flipkart deals

How is it? Have heard good things about it.
Sorry for the very late reply. Frankly speaking, the sound quality is nothing great, especially for music listening. But it is good enough to watch movies and TV series. I mainly bought it for the awesome battery life.

Since it is android TV, won't the app from Play Store work? Or sideloading it?
Netflix is an $$hole. Device manufacturer need to pay Netflix to get every device certified. It's not a one time thing either. They need to pay regularly or it'll stop in working. Netflix doesn't work on uncertified devices. it won't show up in play store either. Even if you sideload it, it won't open. You can hack the app to run but Netflix detects your hacks and blocks them. Your expensive Netflix subscription and bleeding fast snapdragon 888 don't mean anything if the device manufacturer doesn't pay Netflix tax.

There's a reason why Netflix is one of the FAANG company. Most of its engineering resources go for restricting the usage and reinventing the wheel. You don't have to be Apple or Amazon or Google just to run a streaming service.

Amazon prime also has such certification but I suppose it's much cheaper for manufacturers.

Sorry for the very late reply. Frankly speaking, the sound quality is nothing great, especially for music listening. But it is good enough to watch movies and TV series. I mainly bought it for the awesome battery life.
Does it have that slight delay of audio when watching youtube or movies?

Last edited:
Does it have that slight delay of audio when watching youtue or movies?
I haven't been using it regularly, but haven't faced this issue yet. This was an issue that I faced with my KZ Bluetooth cable, whenever it's battery used to get low. I'll check more closely for the Soundcore and revert back

I haven't been using it regularly, but haven't faced this issue yet. This was an issue that I faced with my KZ Bluetooth cable, whenever it's battery used to get low. I'll check more closely for the Soundcore and revert back
Usually such lag happens with most bluetooth headphones. It will be very mininal but still noticeable when watching youtube videos in high quality, where there is audio conversion depending on audio quality and codec used. Further, bluetooth version may have a role in this as well..

Flipkart Big Savings Day starts tonight.
https://www.flipkart.com/big-saving...ads_1_3.bannerAdCard.BANNERADS_x_CSG3ZYS8KUSL
And of course I don't know how legit it will be.
fk big savings sale.png

^ whatever is the price / (so called) offer
most of the items are simply not deliverable / out of stock for me.
This is happening from a year or so. Earlier I purchased a number of items from fk
tweets & mails have no positive result. Customer Support doesn't exist / care ...

^ whatever is the price / (so called) offer
most of the items are simply not deliverable / out of stock for me.
This is happening from a year or so. Earlier I purchased a number of items from fk
tweets & mails have no positive result. Customer Support doesn't exist / care ...
Same for me and our NE region. We aren't eligible for all the deals. I don't know why Flipkart doesn't do it.

TP Link AX73 is available for 9k after SBI card offer, it was going for 11k just few days back. Same router sells for $200 after taxes in USA, so it's a very good deal. I bought one, only 5 pieces left:

TP Link AX73 is available for 9k after SBI card offer, it was going for 11k just few days back. Same router sells for $200 after taxes in USA, so it's a very good deal. I bought one, only 5 pieces left:

The only reason I am holding off on these new router is that most chips are Broadcom, so OpenWrt or similar support will be slim if not nothing at all. Anyway, looks like a good package.

The only reason I am holding off on these new router is that most chips are Broadcom, so OpenWrt or similar support will be slim if not nothing at all. Anyway, looks like a good package.

I am going to use TP Link stock firmware, so no issues. This is an excellent deal as it costs $200 including taxes in USA, when do we get even same pricing as USA, let alone such a discount. The Asus RT-AX82U has similar performance and costs 19k in India while its USA pricing is $220.

This youtuber provides decent real world review for Indian context and Indian apartments, always tests at the same spot and gives speeds across different rooms and his second flat including signal strength map for every router he tests:

Asking about Flipkart here as not worthy to open a new thread just for the sake..

I need to buy one product from flipkart but it says Not deliverable or Currently out of stock in this area. I tried PAN India pin codes but same issue. But other items from same seller are deliverable on all pins.
There is no proper way to contact the seller regarding this query.

What could possibly be the reason. As for my research, only 2 items from same seller are undeliverable throughout India as if he ships abroad or out of galaxy.

Back