Flipkart deals

Yeah I was impressed with my spouse's Pixel 6a so was looking to upgrade my 3a. I was getting it cheaper than what we got at launch thanks to @solo_wing but then learnt G is launching 7 and 7 pro in India. So decided to cancel.
Wait a sec. Isn't the sale starting from tonight? Every time I've checked it shows as 44k.

Good charger , lowest ever . Dont use all three ports together and crib later for slow charging

Damn good deal , Card discounts are still balance (5k discount is Exchange , 3k on exchange value of all phonnes is offer)
To buy or not to buy .... Usage ia calling , camera and watching so processor doesnt matter )
Picked up a Pixel6A and Realme 9 pro Plus this month only otherwise would have killed this deal immediately
ITS A FLIPKART COMBO DEAL WITH ALL THREE

sam.jpg

Last edited:
Guys any cheaper gaming keyboard and mouse combo deal.
I am an occasional gamer so wouldn't like to spend more than 1k [emoji12]

Good charger , lowest ever . Dont use all three ports together and crib later for slow charging

Damn good deal , Card discounts are still balance (5k discount is Exchange , 3k on exchange value of all phonnes is offer)
To buy or not to buy .... Usage ia calling , camera and watching so processor doesnt matter )
Picked up a Pixel6A and Realme 9 pro Plus this month only otherwise would have killed this deal immediately
ITS A FLIPKART COMBO DEAL WITH ALL THREE

View attachment 146551
Is 25W charger at 499 is offer with phone? Or standalone price?

Is the Amazon ICICI card not valid in FK for discount? It was valid on the pre sales days but not during the sale.

Price is changed but if anyone is looking for a 27inch gaming monitor then I cannot recommend this enough. You probably have to spend double this amount to get anything comparable. It is absolutely phenomenal.

I paid about 26k for this and it was easily worth it. At 19k, it is a no brainer.

Guys any cheaper gaming keyboard and mouse combo deal.
I am an occasional gamer so wouldn't like to spend more than 1k [emoji12]
Get this for kb, I know this is a bit over your budget but trust me it is worth it with its "effects controlling knob" & "sound activated rgb mode".

Back