Flipkart deals

Razer Death Adder Essential / Lightweight(96gms) ,Chroma Lighting,upto 6400 DPI Wired Optical Gaming Mouse on Flipkart

@600INR with coupon which can be claimed for 100 supercoins.
To be frank those coin discount has never worked for me but you can give it a try.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230618-074855211.jpg
    Screenshot_20230618-074855211.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 121
Razer Death Adder Essential / Lightweight(96gms) ,Chroma Lighting,upto 6400 DPI Wired Optical Gaming Mouse on Flipkart

To be frank those coin discount has never worked for me but you can give it a try.
no shipping to any of my pincodes, lrobably an error or already out of stock

no shipping to any of my pincodes, lrobably an error or already out of stock
I was posting this im afternoon but forgot to click on 'post reply' button. Currently it is out of stock for my pincode, too. But it was the same case in early morning today and it came back in stock when i checked again in afternoon. Sorry for this inaccurate post. Previously i made fun of a member which did the same and i have done it now.
------------------------------------------------
Some other active deals on mouse:
@1500INR
ASUS TUF Gaming M4 Air / Ultralight(49gm),Water Resistant,Paracord Cable,upto 16k DPI Wired Optical Gaming Mouse

@2500INR
ASUS ROG Gladius III Wired Optical Gaming Mouse

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230618-175818876.jpg
    Screenshot_20230618-175818876.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 73
  • Screenshot_20230618-175830290.jpg
    Screenshot_20230618-175830290.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 83

Inno3D NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3060 TI ITWIN X2 LHR 8 GB GDDR6 Graphics Card (Black) for 29,999
Bank Offer10% Instant Discount on HDFC Bank Credit Cards, up to ₹1,000 on orders of ₹5,000 and aboveT&C

MSI Core i5 12th Gen - (16 GB/512 GB SSD/Windows 11 Home/4 GB Graphics/NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2050) Thin GF63 12UCX-265IN Gaming Laptop (15.6 Inch, Black, 1.86 Kg)
₹59,990
₹55,990
with HDFC CC

Back in stock.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230621-221433144_1.jpg
    Screenshot_20230621-221433144_1.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 92
I wouldnt buy that Razer mouse. Their warranty is absolute ass cheeks.

I bought the same one, it crapped out in about 3 months and it was a absolute chore to try to get it replace. Logitech isnt much better in terms of build quality but at least its not a headache to get it replaced.

Yeah, had pathetic experience with Razer myself, but it was long ago. Logitech was serviced by Rashi here, and it was just a smooth process. Besides, its really funny that they are advertising that mouse as lightweight at 96 gms. Btw, not that my current mouse needs changing (Logi G Pro w/ hero) but you guys were speaking of some optical switches or something in recent mice, like they dont cause that infamous double clicking issues anymore, care to give one or two examples of such mice? I am claw grip, so pls no palm grip design.

Yeah, had pathetic experience with Razer myself, but it was long ago. Logitech was serviced by Rashi here, and it was just a smooth process. Besides, its really funny that they are advertising that mouse as lightweight at 96 gms. Btw, not that my current mouse needs changing (Logi G Pro w/ hero) but you guys were speaking of some optical switches or something in recent mice, like they dont cause that infamous double clicking issues anymore, care to give one or two examples of such mice? I am claw grip, so pls no palm grip design.
Viper mini, but it's oos everywhere now. Bought one for 2k just a month back from elitehubs

Viper mini, but it's oos everywhere now. Bought one for 2k just a month back from elitehubs
I think most razer mice use optical switches. Viper mini goes on sale frequently for 1600 on amazon. It's a good value for money mouse, but i dont think its a premium one (I own one). You can go for viper ultimate wireless at 7k if you want wireless. Wired one is also there for cheaper. You can check out Glorious Model O,O-, D, D- models if u want something other than razer and logitech. Razer Death Adder (mouse listed above) is the most shit thing i have used in my life, dont buy that. Logi G102 over that any day.

ASUS ROG Strix G15 (2022) with 90Whr Battery Ryzen 7 Octa Core AMD R7-6800H - (16 GB/1 TB SSD/Windows 11 Home/6 GB Graphics/NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060/300 Hz) G513RM-HF272WS Gaming Laptop
₹99,990
₹83,990
with discount

I think most razer mice use optical switches. Viper mini goes on sale frequently for 1600 on amazon. It's a good value for money mouse, but i dont think its a premium one (I own one). You can go for viper ultimate wireless at 7k if you want wireless. Wired one is also there for cheaper. You can check out Glorious Model O,O-, D, D- models if u want something other than razer and logitech. Razer Death Adder (mouse listed above) is the most shit thing i have used in my life, dont buy that. Logi G102 over that any day.
1687426854981.png

I'm not too sure where you've seen the viper mini drop to 1600 on sales, just before it's stock got finished, it was at going for min 1800. It hasn't been in stock for the past 2 months since production has stopped. The new version of it, the razer cobra is coming out on june 29 I believe.
And no, the deathadder essential is mechanical switch not optical.

I'm not too sure about glorious but according to reddit and mouse subreddits the hype for those has died down and apparently there's better mouses out there.

is this mouse* worth it @900inr?
does having optical switches mean it wont have double click issue?
For 900 rupees it's good, considering the g102 goes for double and even that has double click issues.

Colorful NVIDIA GTX-1650 4 GB GDDR6 Graphics Card @₹8999 using HDFC credit card.

Is this an OK option for someone wanting to game once in a while for most common games on HD or Full HD resolution?

Is this an OK option for someone wanting to game once in a while for most common games on HD or Full HD resolution?
AAA games from last 2-3 years will probably not be playable at full HD. Games older than that should work fine at Full HD medium settings. Of course, it will vary by game, but you should get reasonably playable FPS.

BTW, you can also post on the WTB section or check the market section for 1660 or similar. Should be available in a similar range, if you're ok with used. (ex. https://techenclave.com/threads/galax-gtx-1660.213410/)

Assuming you are willing to bump the quality down to med-low, yeah should be fine. There will be some games that are more demanding that will probably not run great. But for most titles you will be fine. Especially for MP games like CSGO/Apex/Valorant/DOTA/RocketLeague etc.

Back