Flipkart deals

Pls suggest one usb c type enclosure that can take m2 sata ssd (samsung 860 evo) or maybe compatible with m2 sata and nvme drives too!
Try getting one in sales. Normal prices are obscene. TBH NVME as portable ssd only has benefit of size. Rest of the benefits are negared by USB speeds and controllers in these enclosures. Better to get a proper portable ssd instead since both build, and electronic hardware is better.

Try getting one in sales. Normal prices are obscene. TBH NVME as portable ssd only has benefit of size. Rest of the benefits are negared by USB speeds and controllers in these enclosures. Better to get a proper portable ssd instead since both build, and electronic hardware is better.
Another thing to keep in mind, good dramless ssd like SN570 which use system ram instead(aka HMB) as kind of dram lose this feature while using usb enclosure.
@chetansha

The reason I am looking for enclosure is, I am selling a laptop, and I had installed samsung 860evo ssd in that,now laptop is being sold, I will put the original 256 ssd and retain the 500 samsung so I can use with new laptop.

Sorry for sounding dumb but no screwdrivers would be necessary init? (Bachelor flat/household moment)
No screw diver or anything else is needed been using it for 3 yrs can vouch for it its awesome just put in ur 2.5 inch ssd or hdd and connect using cable the enclosure is tight enough to prevent any movement of drive at all
It's is showing price as 3.5k for 1TB MX500 in Flipkart.
Is it still showing 3500 to you?

Last edited:
Take a look at this Acer Extensa 15 Non-Gaming Ryzen 3 Quad Core 7320U - (8 GB/256 GB SSD/Windows 11 Home) EX215-23 Thin and Light Laptop on Flipkart

Basic entry level.
ips display.
Maybe worth considering if u trust acer.

Last edited:
Maybe worth considering if u trust acer.
Not many people trust them else I saw a really good deal in previous sale which was ignored due to this reason. My brother used an entry level notebook given by the company and it worked great so thats was the only interaction we had with Acer around 10~12 yrs back

Not many people trust them else I saw a really good deal in previous sale which was ignored due to this reason. My brother used an entry level notebook given by the company and it worked great so thats was the only interaction we had with Acer around 10~12 yrs back
I believe people often over react ,acer has both cheap quality product and really good ones too ,my nitro 5 held up for 4 yrs and works fine till now

I had a bad exp with acer.
Also more often than not,their budget laptops have very bad build quality.

https://www.flipkart.com/thrustmaster-t300-rs-pc-ps4-ps3-motion-controller/p/itmaf17ff37df86c
https://www.flipkart.com/thrustmaster-t248-x-motion-controller/p/itm31924920f7f5d
https://www.flipkart.com/thrustmaster-t-248-motion-controller/p/itm6dc09cc8aad3a

Thrustmaster deals on Flipkart.

Sadly no one mentioned this here. With some luck I snagged a decent deal for this -
https://www.flipkart.com/thrustmast...-ps4-ps3-motion-controller/p/itm6d808ed745e54
Got it for ₹19,500. According to reviews this seems worth it and better than Logitech. I missed out the slightly better version “Ferrari Integral” for barely 1k more.

Note - Some prices were lower before (yesterday), check and see if it’s worth it. IMO some prices still worth it. Luckily I snagged mine at the lowest price still.
Received my order for the Thrustmaster T300 Ferrari GTE set today, it was an open box delivery, thankfully I recorded the whole unboxing ordeal with my phone.
The product box arrived in a 0/10 condition, full of resealed tape, probably was torn to bits and then put back for resale, the wheel had dust and dirt on it, the power steering motor itself looked old, the power wires had dust on it but was wrapped neatly. The pedals however looked clean and shiny, maybe new. There was a broken red blade inside the box from the previous buyer I guess.

The Flipkart agent did the unboxing, he was telling me to accept it and then ask for replacement, I called FK to ask for replacement, Flipkart said not to share OTP number and place fresh order. I told the agent how to place fresh order as this is the last piece available, she said click ‘Notify’. By doing this I’ll probably receive the same rubbish the next time. Anyway, I rejected it, told him to take it back and go.

I’d suggest future buyers to avoid purchasing this model, unless you want to deal with Flipkart CS and their headaches!

You can watch the unboxing video here -

IMG_5479.jpegIMG_5476.jpegIMG_5477.jpegIMG_5480.jpegIMG_5013.jpegIMG_5478.jpeg

Last edited:
Received my order for the Thrustmaster T300 Ferrari GTE set today, it was an open box delivery, thankfully I recorded the whole unboxing ordeal with my phone.
The product box arrived in a 0/10 condition, full of resealed tape, probably was torn to bits and then put back for resale, the wheel had dust and dirt on it, the power steering motor itself looked old, the power wires had dust on it but was wrapped neatly. The pedals however looked clean and shiny, maybe new. There was a broken red blade inside the box from the previous buyer I guess.

The Flipkart agent did the unboxing, he was telling me to accept it and then ask for replacement, I called FK to ask for replacement, Flipkart said not to share OTP number and place fresh order. I told the agent how to place fresh order as this is the last piece available, she said click ‘Notify’. By doing this I’ll probably receive the same rubbish the next time. Anyway, I rejected it, told him to take it back and go.

I’d suggest future buyers to avoid purchasing this model, unless you want to deal with Flipkart CS and their headaches!

You can watch the unboxing video here -
View attachment 173762View attachment 173763View attachment 173764View attachment 173765View attachment 173766View attachment 173768
I would have rejected it just looking at the box ,thing looks like it has been through a battlefield

Retailer mafia def has their dirty hands in the supply chain and the Govt is on their side. Its working as intended.
I think govt will work on both sides and so it is always the winner no matter who wins/loses.

I ordered a mouse in flipkart, definitely I will take unboxing video.

Forgot to mention seller is RetailNet, the official in-house Flipkart dealer / seller.

And they are only one who provides open-box delivery.
They started this due to their bad reputation and people like me stopped buying from them for a while. The Open Box Delivery service gained some trust back for me personally. Lesser headache arguing with them to take it back.
Because they have great deals, and there is reasonable protection for expensive items. Also odds of getting scammed in some pin code are much lower than others
Agree, their deals have been quite tempting lately. Much better deals than Amazon. I guess they’re trying to pull customers back into their portal.
I think govt will work on both sides and so it is always the winner no matter who wins/loses.

I ordered a mouse in flipkart, definitely I will take unboxing video.
Unboxing video is a 100% must for Flipkart / Amazon or any other high value online order. It should be a mandatory habit by now for everyone.

Just ordered a different model for an additional 6k. It said 5 in-stock unlike the previous buy which said last piece in-stock. And through another in-house Flipkart seller “MPDSLERetail”. I had a word with some other buyers, they seemed to have got legit sealed new pieces. I guess it was my bad luck. Hopefully this time around it’s on the positive side.

If anyone wants to risk it and has time for some headaches, heres the link to the model (price is ok, good, still better than the Logitech variants, which is more expensive too) - https://www.flipkart.com/thrustmast...CCFYRGD5PC5YJYV&lid=LSTACCFYRGD5PC5YJYVOGYDGI

Last edited:
Forgot to mention seller is RetailNet, the official in-house Flipkart dealer / seller.

They started this due to their bad reputation and people like me stopped buying from them for a while. The Open Box Delivery service gained some trust back for me personally. Lesser headache arguing with them to take it back.

Agree, their deals have been quite tempting lately. Much better deals than Amazon. I guess they’re trying to pull customers back into their portal.

Unboxing video is a 100% must for Flipkart / Amazon or any other high value online order. It should be a mandatory habit by now for everyone.

Just ordered a different model for an additional 6k. It said 5 in-stock unlike the previous buy which said last piece in-stock. And through another in-house Flipkart seller “MPDSLERetail”. I had a word with some other buyers, they seemed to have got legit sealed new pieces. I guess it was my bad luck. Hopefully this time around it’s on the positive side.

If anyone wants to risk it and has time for some headaches, heres the link to the model (price is ok, good, still better than the Logitech variants, which is more expensive too) - https://www.flipkart.com/thrustmast...CCFYRGD5PC5YJYV&lid=LSTACCFYRGD5PC5YJYVOGYDGI
Forget unboxing, for some reason my product seems to be roaming in the city or stuck. It is supposed to be delivered on day 1, as it is shipped from same city, but still roaming since 6 days. Really flopkart. I'm gonna cancel it if it doesn't reach today.

Regarding that seller MPDSLERetail, I bought a samsung ssd in flipkart itself. Except that it is a very old manufactured item, it arrived well and working well till now. Same day another reddit user posted as if he got a different item from same seller. So something is fishy.

Back