Flipkart deals

I was able to find the part number as well. But the thing is apart from Amazon its out of stock everywhere and 2.2K is a lot for 2 extra brackets. I'll wait for Sale on Antec p101 silent for now.

No included fans right?
Yeah, no fans. And bloody noctua 140mm fans are super expensive. Corsair AF140 are cheaper but don't know how much noisy they'll be.

ZEBRONICS Zeb-PGP750W 750 Watts PSU (@3.5k):

Razer Huntsman Mini - Mercury Edition (Linear Red Switch) Wired Gaming Keyboard (@4k):

Razer BlackWidow V3 Mini HyperSpeed - 65% Wireless Mechanical (Yellow Switch) RZ03-03890100-R3M1 Wireless Gaming Keyboard (@6.9k):

ZEBRONICS Zeb-PGP750W 750 Watts PSU (@3.5k):

Razer Huntsman Mini - Mercury Edition (Linear Red Switch) Wired Gaming Keyboard (@4k):

Razer BlackWidow V3 Mini HyperSpeed - 65% Wireless Mechanical (Yellow Switch) RZ03-03890100-R3M1 Wireless Gaming Keyboard (@6.9k):
Missed the Huntsman Mini :(
I already have Huntsman Tournament Edition and it is my daily driver. :D

Deepcool CG560 Mini Tower Cabinet (@2.7K)

Dear @Alucard1729 . This has nothing to with you but i am just mentioning the post as a reference. Thanks for posting some really awesome deals. Though i missed every of them for myself but could get one for a friend. Thanks again.

Check the experience for this here and i request to not start any discussion regarding this over here.

Back again

DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH, keep deals thread for posting deals onl.y
And gone too, showing out of stock for my pincode with deal price at 8409 after 10% sbi card instant discount & 155 supercoin discount.

And gone too, showing out of stock for my pincode with deal price at 8409 after 10% sbi card instant discount & 155 supercoin discount.
Available

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231101_144444_Opera.jpg
    Screenshot_20231101_144444_Opera.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 93
GIGABYTE Core i7 12th Gen 12650H Rs.71539

DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH, keep deals thread for posting deals only

Any deal on dual Monitor desk mount? I have ordered a product in offer twice from Amazon but they returned to seller undelivered

GIGABYTE Core i7 12th Gen 12650H Rs.71539

DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH, keep deals thread for posting deals only
back now @ 79990 @nemo_online less 8500/- SBI card full payment offer
Warranty
2 Year Carry-in Warranty

Yes, saw this, thanks. However, I think I won't be going with ahead with Gigabyte. Too many unknowns to factor in plus I don't have a SBI CC. Will be selling my old Asus on Cashify and planning to settle for - https://www.amazon.in/dp/B0CCYGC3TS...OVAD0EJWQ&ref_=list_c_wl_lv_ov_lig_dp_it&th=1

Just for others' viewing. Purchased 3 items from FK during the recent sales. 2 are malfunctioning, and 1 doesn't work satisfactorily presumably an inferior model being sold compared to amazon/manufacturers. First 2 cheap items are 1x mosquito racquet, 1x wipro deks lamp. Both of them malfunctioning from day 1. Was out of town, missed return window. Threw them away already, but I strongly believe this ecommerce has indulged themselves in serious sorcery. I would be more than happy if I am wrong and others are getting working items, but have a feeling that people need to come back to this post soon. Quite outraged atm tbh.

PSA to those who purchased something recently:​

Please check this & reply there if your downloaded invoices from flipkart also missing serial no. of the product.

Rs 1000 off on exchange of any old mixer grinder on this Bosch 1000W mixer grinder. Apparently the same offer is there on some other models as well. There are no checks on the condition of old mixer, I exchanged my 10+ year old Black and Decker one that looked pretty beat down.

4500 in the end after card discount.

I had purchased TP-Link Archer AX10 router during their big billion days sale and serial number is available in the invoice.

PSA to those who purchased something recently:​

Please check this & reply there if your downloaded invoices from flipkart also missing serial no. of the product.

Back