flipkart hot deals

5s is on sale at Amazon.in for 30k in 10 mins to be exact. Snapdeal will sell 5S under discount sale again. oh yeah with Nexus 5

wanted to actually buy the Cannon 1200 D which FK advertised for 17.5k and SD for 13.5. .

Both sites are selling it for 22-25k . . and amazon without advertising is selling for sub 20k . . WTF

!0ta if you still want it, Snapdeal is currently offering it for Rs.15,990/-

http://www.snapdeal.com/product/canon-eos-1200d-with-1855mm/1739746930

4BpMypP.jpg

Today is black day in the history of E-Commerce, What Flipkart has done today is not just only scam, but its shows how low a company or people can go, and how they play with consumers. Bad part is that due to this incident India and Indians will be seen as more degraded community. I have seen many companies doing many scam but something like this had never happened earlier.

Sachin and Binny Bansal, have showed their true color, till yesterday they were into highlight for the e-commerce revolution they brought in India, and tomoro they will be again in new as Most Hated, Most Wanted people of India.

I dont know how Media of this country will take this matter, but someone should take this matter with government. Its a clear case of cheating.

Trust in Humanity is lost. Time to Reboot Civilisation.

Relax, if you are personally offended by them just take your business somewhere else. Seriously though. how do you (people, in general) feel that you are owed something by Flipkart, etc? Everyone knew what was going to happen but still everyone thought they'd sneak in a deal. When it didn't happen "mummy usne mujhe pen saste mein nahin bechcha"

Relax, if you are personally offended by them just take your business somewhere else. Seriously though. how do you (people, in general) feel that you are owed something by Flipkart, etc? Everyone knew what was going to happen but still everyone thought they'd sneak in a deal. When it didn't happen "mummy usne mujhe pen saste mein nahin bechcha"

neither he or whoever didn't got "big billion " owed by flipkart .

when you (flipkart ) shouted , splashed big moolah , you could handled such event nicely , server crash ? out of stock ?
press statement before sell was like we & all our staff are gearing for such , not even manage to pull single orders for few people .
was it just meant to attract or it's marketing boomerang which horribly face palm flipkart .

@Skyh3ck Chillax. Flipkart will soon get proper treatment for their cheap stunts. They literally mocked every one who were waiting to grab something in the morning. Amazon is waiting with all the money.

neither he or whoever didn't got "big billion " owed by flipkart .

when you (flipkart ) shouted , splashed big moolah , you could handled such event nicely , server crash ? out of stock ?
press statement before sell was like we & all our staff are gearing for such , not even manage to pull single orders for few people .
was it just meant to attract or it's marketing boomerang which horribly face palm flipkart .

Hi,

Could you explain what you were trying to convey?

Ok, thanks, bye.

Bought Sennheiser CX 180 in the morning for 500. Now its discontinued.
Not bad !

It was just part of the "Deal of the Hour" (9-10 PM) on Snapdeal priced at Rs.399/- (60% Off). It sold out again.

I think there's a chance it might be back again because the site says "CHECK AGAIN LATER TODAY!".

i thoroughly enjoyed today... hurt my leg yesterday and today full aram in front of computer ordering stuff in awesome prices.... and also got lucky with nokia-x :p .... i used to try on ebay before... but didn't have time or the net was slow.. today everything was perfect! it's all luck...

Back