flipkart hot deals

^LMAO.

I don't think they realize how much damage such obviously "limited" sales do. Maybe they just don't care.

They spend lakhs on advertising and then offer gigantic discounts on items that are obviously so few in number that even FK's own staff probably can't buy them quick enough - let alone the general public. :p

Hoping Amazon.in offers some better, more "consistently available" deals that more people are able to make use of. Whats the point of offering a 90% discount when you only have a handful of items to sell at that price?

Will make for good lulz reading today. People need to start trolling Flipkart for this dud.

LOLz - That actually says it all! :p

28cyvkL.jpg

500: Internal Server Error
Uh-oh!
Houston, we’ve got a problem! This one didn’t quite take off

Looks like the page you requested does not exist or has moved. We suggest you check if the URL is correct.

Due to an internal error we cannot display the requested page. You may try again in sometime.

Take me back to Flipkart Homepage

:D

Billion Fool Day. Nothing were on Stock. Interal Server Error. All Sold out.
Cheap tricks by Flipkart again.
Except for few mobiles, I couldn't find any. They're advertising total Discount on MRP with 2-3% more discount than yesterday's price.

wanted to actually buy the Cannon 1200 D which FK advertised for 17.5k and SD for 13.5. .

Both sites are selling it for 22-25k . . and amazon without advertising is selling for sub 20k . .

WTF

Placed an order for Moto G 2nd Gen, they started an exchange offer today. Asked a friend to order using his Citi card. Hope to get it for ~10k.
12999 price
+50 courier charges for exchanged phone
-2000 exchange,
-1105 Citi offer

Are there any decent options for the covers. The "original" moto covers seem grossly overpriced. Are they worth the money??

Man i thought its really a billion day when one nokia 625 forRs 1000 and zync tab for Rs99 were added to the cart. I entered they payment section it showed -535 and all the lottery ended there . Everything was removed automatically .....F@#$$.
Anyway i got a girlfriend for 99 ( dosent matter only half will be coming ) and two 16gb sandisk sd cards for 440.[DOUBLEPOST=1412570430][/DOUBLEPOST]there is an offer for Nokia 1020 for 19K

Back