flipkart hot deals

Post link pls

Its sold out

Still showing as available for me as of 10 seconds ago. I think this is the one swatkats meant -
fIu1yO0.jpg

http://www.snapdeal.com/product/phi...full/897931446#bcrumbSearch:|bcrumbLabelId:64
Price is 26,990/-

I've noticed that offers on Snapdeal that get "Sold Out" tend to come back from time to time. So if you have missed a deal, keep a look out it may return on Snapdeal...

Last edited:
That philips tv isnt in the jaw dropping section... But still at 27k it is super cheap.
Just search in televisions on snapdeal, full hd televisions.

I swear it almost feels like only 1-2 item quantities are put up for sale, there is a 5 second delay before the items go "live" on the site by which time some FK employees have already added them to their carts and bought the items themselves leaving nothing for regular customers. Of course this is pure conjecture but it sure as hell feels like it...[DOUBLEPOST=1412579483][/DOUBLEPOST]
That philips tv isnt in the jaw dropping section... But still at 27k it is super cheap.
Just search in televisions on snapdeal, full hd televisions.

He doesn't even need to search - I linked it in my earlier reply... :)

Buyhatke extension not working on Flipkart, I was able to use it in the morning. Something fishy.
It works great on Amazon and snapdeal though.

So it means we have to play the game till we reach the final payment page only to know the products actual pricing??? WTF??:wtf:

Its actually disappointing to see FK make so much noise about a sale that is pretty ordinary apart from the mystery "steal" items.

I say mystery because these items seem to exist in single digit quantities and "disappear" even after one successfully adds them to their carts within 10 seconds of the offers appearing.

Maybe FK should rename their shopping carts to "Bermuda Carts" in tribute to the "Bermuda Triangle" where ships/planes tend to disappear without a trace - much like "steal" offer items do from FK's carts..!

Last edited:
Buyhatke extension not working on Flipkart, I was able to use it in the morning. Something fishy.
It works great on Amazon and snapdeal though.

Might have something to do with the link I posted earlier in this thread. Here it is again in case you missed it -

http://missionsharingknowledge.com/flipkarts-the-big-billion-day-a-pricing-scam/

They obviously don't want people recent historical prices on their site for obvious reasons. Of course their official explanation may well be "server load" issues or some other such nonsense...[DOUBLEPOST=1412580743][/DOUBLEPOST]
Lalala lalala. I wonder how many could get hold of this

That's honestly an INCREDIBLE deal and its STILL active. Hmmm. Wonder what will happen if I add it to the FK's "Bermuda Cart"... :p

If I didn't already own the older Nokia 808 PureView I would have gone for this for sure...

Back