flipkart hot deals

You can leave ratings/feedback tomo lol It's not like you buy the product and leave ratings/reviews.
Dude you can see how people are ranting about FK on their FB page, to avoid the same drama on their website they have disabled ratings for today.
I doubt anyone would wait till tomorrow to rant, they would move on.

Is sale ke peeche RSS ka haath hain.

Don't believe me? Then look at this image.

h1ihkhP.jpg

I ordered an LG Fridge today. After 3 hours I got an Order cancelled message.

Reason:
"You made an excellent choice by deciding to purchase one of the top selling products on Flipkart. However, due to high demand for this item and in order to provide all customers an equal opportunity to avail this great deal we had to cancel the following items in your Order."

i some how got to click the buy button for the 1INR pendrive but when i went to the proceed to checkout page the item suddenly disappeared.

All hail Amazon.

Its really NO Sale that is happening, just mind wash the customer into believing he/she is getting huge discounts and put the damn item in cart and later sent an apology mail saying that the item is not available. The site is tempting you to do an impulse purchase, nothing but mind games, looks like FK is winning and customers losing! Just look at the number of cancelled sales and the money in their coffers, the interest on the money hoarded for say "x" period of time!
Customers really need to take a different route, atleast till this so called #BigBillionDay is over!

Dude you can see how people are ranting about FK on their FB page, to avoid the same drama on their website they have disabled ratings for today.
I doubt anyone would wait till tomorrow to rant, they would move on.
Its load balancing. FK already crashed twice. So they disabled features which are not really necessary. And yes, ranting on reviews is not the way to do it. It's a product review, not review of FK and you review it once you have received the item

I'm not getting the idea behind this. If people are not able to buy the items they are offering, then what's the point of this sale and all? They invested huge amount in Ads and all. But no one is able to buy the (lucrative) offers, which are ofcourse false.

But, there are some legitimate offers too, but 90% of that also is cheaper in Amazon / Snapdeal. So it's just that they increased the price and now providing discounts. But the point is, very low number of people are buying those items.

So what's the point actually? What's the profit?

It's marketing. and cleverly done at one. They have not spent huge amount on this. And penetration and reach what they have achieved today would have required lot more.

also, I am impressed by SD. They turned this whole thing and now majority of traffic is on SD also. You can see in FB comments about people recommending SD in comments. Some of them will be obviously paid by SD, but it's working.

Also there are no cancellations and refunds on todays purchases....
This is all a cheap gimmick and flipkart will only end up damaging their own reputation....

I really don't think it's gonna damage their rep. I am not stop buying from FK tomo onwards. Does anyone here would stop buying from FK?

My preference is always like this: Amazon > FK > eBay > Snapdeal

today changes nothing for me.

^ They did:

GOSF sale 2012 - Jacked prices and sold > People say flipkart will loose reputation go again and buy
Flash Sale 2013 - Jacked prices and Sold > People say flipkart will loose reputation go again and buy
Diwali cyber Sale 2013 - Jack prices and sold > People say flipkart will loose reputation go again and buy make them Gross $1Billion.
Xiaomi Fiasco 2014 - Cheap publicity > People say flipkart will loose reputation go again and buy the Samething.
Diwali 2014 - Same thing > People say flipkart will loose reputation go again and buy and them Gross $1.5B.
GOSF 2014 - Same thing will repeat. > you will complain and go buy again.

They did the same thing many times, which i do not recall. Did they loose reputation? They know the mentality of Indians, Hence they repeat the Dog Fight scene every year.

I bought a sandisk pendrive early today for 193 rs. Sandisk 16gb usb otg dual pendrive.

I wanted to buy a Redmi 1s early today, so added one to cart and while proceeding, after confirming everything, it said something went wrong and showed nothing in my orders. So I quickly added another to cart and proceeded.

And now I have 2 confirmed orders from flipkart and no way to cancel one.

I just wish they had better servers. :(

Both if these are COD. So, what happens if I dont pay for the other one ? Will flipkart blacklist me or something? :/

I bought a sandisk pendrive early today for 193 rs. Sandisk 16gb usb otg dual pendrive.

I wanted to buy a Redmi 1s early today, so added one to cart and while proceeding, after confirming everything, it said something went wrong and showed nothing in my orders. So I quickly added another to cart and proceeded.

And now I have 2 confirmed orders from flipkart and no way to cancel one.

I just wish they had better servers. :(

Both if these are COD. So, what happens if I dont pay for the other one ? Will flipkart blacklist me or something? :/
nope they wont

Back