Flipkart's Diwali Cyber Sale

Coming back the topic, After watching the ads after @raksrules mentioned in some thread I thought may be they will offer some tempting discounts and later the on Sunday i recalled that December GOSF.
They could have made some huge sales by offering discounts on all the products, I guess the Sales were not that great.

Some more deals:
Today only
  • 7 pm - 9 pm (17-Oct only): "Karbonn Titanium S5 mobile - Extra Rs 1000 off"
  • 10 pm -12 midnight (17-Oct only): "Lenovo Laptop - Extra Rs 1250 off"

From Tomorrow

Please check other sites before purchasing on flipkart... My friend bought a 1tb hdd for 4.3k and the same hdd is avail on Snapdeal for 4k.

Not really a sale just an eyewash (have learnt this the hard way)

Got great deals on Clarks shoes. I had been looking out for 3 pairs since a month and finally Flipkart gave me flat 30% off plus 25% more off on the total. Free shipping and 15% cashback made it all one hell of a deal.

I ordered on Wednesday evening, all shoes got delivered today. But the 30% discount was slashed down to only 10% by Thursday morning. I was lucky that I jumped on the deals on time.

Anyone with StanC credit card ? :arghh:
LOL...exact opposite here. Two of my friends have the card, but they don't want to buy anything above 10k, and asking me to get something too to add to the order amount. Haha... I'm not buying something which I don't want just because I'm getting a discount.

LOL...exact opposite here. Two of my friends have the card, but they don't want to buy anything above 10k, and asking me to get something too to add to the order amount. Haha... I'm not buying something which I don't want just because I'm getting a discount.

I actually need Asus M5A97 LE and Sony SRS D9. Speakers are long time pending buy and my Gigabyte motherboard have died on me recently but due to pathetic people at Accel I m not able to submit it for RMA despite visiting thrice. :mad:

Both combined have value over 10K. Both are deliverable in Mumbai by WS Retail only. Hence I need StanC Credit Card to grab them at approx. Rs.9250.

Back