For those who dont compromise : Nuforce Audio device

Status
Not open for further replies.

jit_devil2

Disciple
Mar 18, 2009
@ vijay

ygpm sent you a mail too.payment made.called you too but network prob.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

just got the mail wid da docket number.now which site to check its status through???sorry for being a noob.

jit_devil2

Disciple
Mar 18, 2009
i did but m getting No matching Waybill/Reference Number/Order Number.a fellow te member pointed out that it might not have been updated yet in the bluedart site.so will check tomorrow and get back

FaH33m

Analog Vibes
Skilled
Apr 29, 2006
I got my NE7 as well almost 8-10 days back . Did a burn-in of ~70 hrs + and currently working on a a NE6/NE7 review . Easily one of the best budget quality IEMs Ive tried till date :D .

Parv

Adept
Jan 16, 2010
Bangalore
^^ You still have not posted your opinion on NE6 in comparison to RE2 (considering the overall details and not just the bass) :)

jit_devil2

Disciple
Mar 18, 2009
just came back from college and got the package.less than 24 hours after payment.have to say am really impressed.brilliant service.will go on and open it now. :)

astrono_me

Disciple
Feb 26, 2007
Bangalore
pixelshooter.net
Buygamingstuff , my Nuforce NE-7 is giving problems in the left channel. I have tested with both iPhone 2g and 3Gs and have the same issue. Audio gets really low on the left channel. I think it is on the way to becoming defunct. This seems to be a common problem with Nuforce Ne-7s as per Amazon's user review rating. Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: NuForce NE-7M Stereo Earphones / Headset (iPhone Compatible)

How do I claim warranty and a replacement? I will PM you about the same.

HellSlyne

Adept
Apr 29, 2008
Bangalore
Buygamingstuff said:
^^hmm we are not getting UF30
udac and icon mobile coming by first week of july

Price : 5450 + shipping
Did you just up the price? I remember it being lower than us price:(

More reasons to consider E7 then...

Jul 7, 2007
www.buygamingstuff.com
check PM...................
astrono_me said:
Buygamingstuff , my Nuforce NE-7 is giving problems in the left channel. I have tested with both iPhone 2g and 3Gs and have the same issue. Audio gets really low on the left channel. I think it is on the way to becoming defunct. This seems to be a common problem with Nuforce Ne-7s as per Amazon's user review rating. Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: NuForce NE-7M Stereo Earphones / Headset (iPhone Compatible)

How do I claim warranty and a replacement? I will PM you about the same.

sabby

ex-Mod
Jun 13, 2009
Bangalore
Hey, I collected the Ne-7m from my friend today. But it seems that my Nokia 5230 doesn't detect the mic and besides, the bass / vocal goes off every now and then. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.