PC Peripherals Fortron Source PSUs in India!!!! TE, make it happen!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the difficulty is how to do warranty. Becasue the delivery cost is too high, most of FSP's India customers have the ability to repaier the power supply in India. They want more buffer stock from FSP, and don't need warranty. It's a one time business. So, warranty falls on local importer of FSP power supply.

Well for minor repairs like blown output diodes or shorted switching transistors (about 95% times the cause of a damaged psu) i can help out the members of our site only. (as a hobby, and on voluntary basis). the component costs of these common semiconductors will have to be borne by the members so also shipping to and from my place. for more serious problems the engineers from Fortron will have to guide me. so warranty should not be a big problem initially atleast for the members of TE.

anyways repairing of a psu is not a big deal, about 99.9% percent of the times it can be rectified by any reasonably good service centre for under Rs.500 (us $10 approx.)
The main thing is the price of the unit. if the members can get the stuff at a reasonable rate (Through some "long term planning") policy from fortron group then it would be worthwhile.

If TE can find one company to do the import then, all questions are solved. If FedEx account can be provided then I can offer two free samples.

Attachments

• cebit2005-fsp-019.jpg
    cebit2005-fsp-019.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 135
  • cebit2005-fsp-023.jpg
    cebit2005-fsp-023.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 143
Yes, they're the distributors of Antec in India. But they were dist. CoolerMaster before but they had problems with warranty which is why they decided to go with Antec who, accd. to him provide excellent support. This is the message that I got from him :
Dear Mahesh ,
You can share our contacts with them we will try & Understand if we can take it ahead.
Vinod

Director Sales & Marketing

Tel:+ 91-44-24362680 / 81

Fax : +91-44-52154188

Hand Phone : +91-94444-06588

email : vinod@antecindia.com

So, I don't think there's anything wrong in trying. If they're satisfied with the support that u provide they might well go for the product which would be gr8 for us. Have put in a lot of effort in trying to convince him that FSP is better than Antec. So just try and contact him and we will see where it leads.
Good luck, Alan.

sunny confirm one 550 for me also .......y don't u make a thread for price ....cause reading all the pages is tooo difficult ....

EDIT:- ooops 5.6k is a bit high .....post the final price then i will confirm

yep sunny...
kindly post the final price (including all taxes and xtra charges) for both models.
It will make it easier for everyone to decide.

i'm back :clap:

will be phoning them in 15 mins..i need a bit of time to cool down :D

well...no one's lifint the phone since half an hour...will try later, say at 4PM IST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back