PC Peripherals Fortron Source PSUs in India!!!! TE, make it happen!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly, 19:00PM. You're welcome.
But, we still have a lot of things to do, ie. PI (with price)--> delivery cost quotation by airfreight company --> you guys make advanced payment --> shipment by air--> receipt of the products in Mumbai--> you guys have someone to pay and clear the customs --> Confirm the receipt.
So, please try to unify your models of power supply, and increase more demand quantity. FSP GROUP is not a retailer or reseller, but an OEM manufacturer. It will look odd to ship some 10 pcs to India. So, if you can do me a favor to call for more people to order, ie. your local distributor, and unite your buying power, you would really help me and yourselves as well.
Then, I can arrange your order easier, if you can order some quantity like 50pcs of the same model, it would be very convenient for me to help this purchase. Please kindly consider this.

JediMaster said:
Hmmm....Friday night...about 7PM at Taipei I guess ! We appreciate what you've been doing Alan !

Hi Chaos,
If you open its drawing, at http://www.fsp-group.com.tw/admin/products/files/Drawing/PC/FSP550-60PLN.pdf
then you will see the part number is 9PA5500200, which is our standard model of FSP550-60PLN. But, it has no 4pin CPU connector, only 8pin, although it has nine IDE HDD connector, but I'm sorry to say, I don't have stocks available now. Even, some of your friend needs PCI-Express power connector, but not found in this part number.
The part number of the FSP550-60PLN I can offer to you is 9PA5500202, and it's with the cable harness as I advised in the above answer the drawing.
Please go and check for what is available to you now. And, if you need more IDE connector, just find India local electrical technician to open and add more lines out of the PSU. Then, I think it should be no problem at all.
I won't be always on line on weekend, so any question, you are welcome to call me at +886918181005. But, it's international call.
Since Sunny is your purchasing window for me, I hope you can help Sunny--to find more customers who would like to buy the same power supply in order to reduce the cost. It's like you are assembling a temporary sales team to sell the power supply. And, I would recommend you to buy more stock for yourself in case some of your friends would like to buy one. But, I am not the retailer available at any time to sell. Find some companies who heard of FSP power supply, and talk to them to join your purchasing this time and have the order quantity increase to more.
Alan
TEL: +886918181005
E-mail: ufozyx@yahoo.com.tw
Postal address: P.O. Box 31-20, Banciao City, Taipei, Taiwan
Post code: 220
Photo of SPI Electronic Co. Ltd., the headquarters of FSP GROUP where I work, please visit at
http://www.techenclave.com/out.php?url=tw.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ufozyx/album?.dir=/aab8

Address of SPI Electronic Co. Ltd.:
No. 22, Jianguo East road, Taoyuan City, Taiwan
- Service Promptly
- Price Competitively
- Innovate Consistantly
Chaos said:
Alan then which part is this?
http://www.fsp-group.com.tw/english...d=33&modelname=FSP550-60PLN&factorname=EPS12V

This seems to have 9 molex connectors whereas the one in the link you gave has only 5 :S

FSP-Alan Lin said:
Hi Chaos,
If you open its drawing, at http://www.fsp-group.com.tw/admin/products/files/Drawing/PC/FSP550-60PLN.pdf
then you will see the part number is 9PA5500200, which is our standard model of FSP550-60PLN. But, it has no 4pin CPU connector, only 8pin, although it has nine IDE HDD connector, but I'm sorry to say, I don't have stocks available now. Even, some of your friend needs PCI-Express power connector, but not found in this part number.
The part number of the FSP550-60PLN I can offer to you is 9PA5500202, and it's with the cable harness as I advised in the above answer the drawing.
Please go and check for what is available to you now. And, if you need more IDE connector, just find India local electrical technician to open and add more lines out of the PSU. Then, I think it should be no problem at all.
Alan
Its alright... I dont need more connectors. Just wanted to be sure cost they seemed to be two models different models. If more molexes are needed, one can alwaysuse splitters. Thanks for the info anyway.

Well, until the final price is not fixed getting more orders will be a risky thing.

Sunny Kindly finalise and post the final prices that the buyers have to pay.
and the approximate time of delivery too.
@ Alan,

To whom are you despatching this sample lot in mumbai ...??? or is it not finalised yet.....

Please refer to the following company.

Mumbai
Exel India Pvt. Ltd.
8th Floor, Leela Galleria,
Andheri Kurla Road, Andheri (East),
Mumbai-400 059
India
Tel: (91) 022 5695 5000
Fax: (91) 022 5695 5090

You will have to bear the cost of
PSU cost+delivery cost+customs clearance tax=total cost.
The quotation is based on delivery term of FOB Hong Kong
Please check with Sunny.
I can give you the total weight of the goods to be shipped, and invoice and packing list, so that you can call this shipping company for quotation of the cost. I will try to make the price on the invoice lower, so you don't have to pay too much tax.
For example, if you order 20pcs of FSP550-60PLN, and then, it weights 40Kg. And, let's say it's possible to have 2kg additional for other stuff. then, you get 42Kg. And, I make the total value of the goods on the invoice as 400USD. Then, you can call the company and ask for rough calculation of the cost of delivery and customs tax.
But, you will have to drive to Mumbai and take the goods yourself.

Note:
Specifications of AX500-A can be downloaded at
http://www.techenclave.com/out.php?...e.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1025

Specifications of FSP550-60PLN can be downloaded at
http://www.techenclave.com/out.php?...e.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1026

Alan
TEL: +886918181005
E-mail: ufozyx@yahoo.com.tw
Postal address: P.O. Box 31-20, Banciao City, Taipei, Taiwan
Post code: 220
Photo of SPI Electronic Co. Ltd., the headquarters of FSP GROUP where I work, please visit at

http://www.techenclave.com/out.php?...g.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ufozyx/album?.dir=/aab8

Address of SPI Electronic Co. Ltd.:
No. 22, Jianguo East road, Taoyuan City, Taiwan
- Service Promptly
- Price Competitively
- Innovate Consistantly

I won't be using Internet on weekend, for urgent inquiry, please call +886918181005 to contact me.
If you know some any companies or distributors interested in FSP power supply, you may refer my name and phone number to them for further assistance.
+886-> Taiwan Country Code
(0) 918181005 is my phone number. (normally zero is removed when dialing internationally, +886918181005.

deejay said:
Well, until the final price is not fixed getting more orders will be a risky thing.
Sunny Kindly finalise and post the final prices that the buyers have to pay.
and the approximate time of delivery too.
@ Alan,
To whom are you despatching this sample lot in mumbai ...??? or is it not finalised yet.....

ok, Thanks Alan.

now only the final price is awaited.

Edit: I live in mumbai and few of my office staff live in that area. so taking delivery will be no problems.

So sunny kindly contact this shipping co. and post the final price asap.

I phoned the improters..they just gave me 4 different numbers :S now they arent lifting the phone....

Customs wont be a problem now...they'll be marked as samples..hehehe

According to my friend's calculation (he owns a electric shop here in mysore) the PSU should cost us Rs 4000 for the AX500-A and 5600Rs for FSP550W. Since now customs is no longer an issue, the prices will be decreased further...

I'll try phoning them again...if not, tomorrow afternoon.

EDIT : Alan just told me the AX500 will be shipped from Taipei, whereas the FSP550 will be shipped from Hong Kong..

there is another revision of the AX500, which has 8 IDE connectors, 2 SATA ports, 20+4 mobo connector and a 6pin PCI-E powerr connector.

this version of the AX-500A will be about 10% costlier than the other model. However, if the users chose this, we can import all the PSUs from hongkong itself, instead of one consignment from hongkong, aanother from taipei.

Alan will check the stocks of the new revision AX500-A. Hope TE members can bear this extra cost :)

wow..the new version AX500-A is completely sleeved!!!! and more connectors!!!!!

Alan is currently checking for stock at Hong Kong...hope it is available :D

Hi Alan. I've finally managed to convinced the dealer of Antec India to share his contact with u. He's worried abt. warranty. So, it's upto u to convince him now.

Vinod

Director Sales & Marketing

Tel:+ 91-44-24362680 / 81

Fax : +91-44-52154188

Hand Phone : +91-94444-06588

email : vinod@antecindia.com

SunMysore said:
I phoned the improters..they just gave me 4 different numbers :S now they arent lifting the phone....
Customs wont be a problem now...they'll be marked as samples..hehehe
According to my friend's calculation (he owns a electric shop here in mysore) the PSU should cost us Rs 4000 for the AX500-A and 5600Rs for FSP550W. Since now customs is no longer an issue, the prices will be decreased further...
I'll try phoning them again...if not, tomorrow afternoon.
EDIT : Alan just told me the AX500 will be shipped from Taipei, whereas the FSP550 will be shipped from Hong Kong..
there is another revision of the AX500, which has 8 IDE connectors, 2 SATA ports, 20+4 mobo connector and a 6pin PCI-E powerr connector.
this version of the AX-500A will be about 10% costlier than the other model. However, if the users chose this, we can import all the PSUs from hongkong itself, instead of one consignment from hongkong, aanother from taipei.
Alan will check the stocks of the new revision AX500-A. Hope TE members can bear this extra cost :)
Again Sunny goods marked as sample need not be cleared free of customs duty. so sunny do not be over excited and be absolutely sure about this. "IF" it is cleared without customs duty then good for us members.but we should not assume or presume that duty would not be imposed.
Sunny, incase customs duty is imposed, even then from where and how did you arrive at this figure of Rs.4000 (US$89) and Rs.5600 (US$125) @ Rs. 45 = 1 USD.
These figures are a bit on a higher side.

TheMask said:
Sunny, Count me out! sorry.. cant afford to spend 5.6k on a new PSU right now.. what happened to the magical price of $40 that all this began with?
Hold ur horses masky......

Dont show undue haste.

Wait until sunny contacts the shipping guys and posts the final price.

Are they exclusively the distributor of Antec, also the power supply vendor?
Then, I don't think they will buy from us.
But, I think now the question is that I need you to set one company as transaction representative for your products. At least some company as registered in FSP GROUP customer system, for longer term cooperative relation, so that you can get future products and support. I heard Sunny mentioned that one of his friend is working in HCL as sales manager. Maybe, this guy can help provide assistance to you TE members, as the representative to purchase power supply from FSP. But, HCL is currenty using a Hong Kong based IPO branch in Taiwan to do far east purchasing affairs. But, as long as this HCL sales manager can fill out my customer form and represents you TE members. Then, I think it's better than AntecIndia.

I'm waiting for Sunny's confirmation tomorrow afternoon.

Alan

Freaky said:
Hi Alan. I've finally managed to convinced the dealer of Antec India to share his contact with u. He's worried abt. warranty. So, it's upto u to convince him now.

Vinod

Director Sales & Marketing

Tel:+ 91-44-24362680 / 81

Fax : +91-44-52154188

Hand Phone : +91-94444-06588

email : vinod@antecindia.com

FSP-Alan Lin said:
I heard Sunny mentioned that one of his friend is working in HCL as sales manager. Maybe, this guy can help provide assistance to you TE members, as the representative to purchase power supply from FSP. But, HCL is currenty using a Hong Kong based IPO branch in Taiwan to do far east purchasing affairs. But, as long as this HCL sales manager can fill out my customer form and represents you TE members. Then, I think it's better than AntecIndia.

I think I might know who sunny was referring to. But i am not sure. I know someone who works in HCL Infosystems as a Sales Executive in Mysore. I am also trying to contact the General Manager for Banglaore region and thru him the higher officials about this deal.. not sure if i wud get a favourable reply.. will post here wehn i have more news.

Masky its the reason i am asking for clear cut pricing and other terms and conditions from sunny since yesterday. instead of giving undue importance to "IDE molex connectors" and the color of the psu etc (which have no relevance to the performance of the psu) we should be working to find ways and means to get this stuff here quickly and at the cheapest rate possible.

deejay said:
instead of giving undue importance to "IDE molex connectors" and the color of the psu etc (which have no relevance to the performance of the psu) we should be working to find ways and means to get this stuff here quickly and at the cheapest rate possible.
I second that .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back