frankmehta's mini MEGA sale: Laser Printer, WD 500 gb external, WD 1 TB External wrty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys! I just shifted to a newer residence, which means I'll have to clear some items from my cupboard to accommodate the newer heavy duty ones :eek:hyeah:

Here are the things I have on sale.

1. There's a BLACK coloured Samsung ML 1640 purchased on the 1st of January, 2009. Which means there is one more year of warranty available on the printer (3 years originally)

The printer is in FABULOUS mint condition, and has been used only for home printing (so no overwork, heavy duty printing etc) Always been protected by a cover (will supply that) and never opened/repaired etc. A must buy, if you are out for a Laser Printer.

It's toner is almost over, and you can refill/replace. Whatever you please.

Price Expected: Rs. 3.5 k

Pics:

2010-12-21113048DesktopResolution.jpg

2010-12-21113107DesktopResolution.jpg

2010-12-21113148DesktopResolution.jpg

2010-12-21113207DesktopResolution.jpg

2010-12-21113438DesktopResolution.jpg

2010-12-21113502DesktopResolution.jpg

2010-12-21113519DesktopResolution.jpg

2. Up next, we have a Western Digital 1 TB External Hard Drive 3.5".

It was purchased on 27/05/2010. It has 2 and a half years of warranty remaining.

Never RMA'd and sparingly used. Clean product, if you ask me. Totally buyable!

You can use the serial no. from the pics to check the warranty

Or I can make it simple for you by posting the screenie here:

wd1tb.jpg

Price Expected: SOLD

Pics:

2010-12-21113855DesktopResolution.jpg

2010-12-21113922DesktopResolution.jpg

2010-12-21113941DesktopResolution.jpg

2010-12-21114001DesktopResolution.jpg

3. Also selling a 2 year old Western Digital 500 GB External 3.5" Hard Drive

This one is also in PERFECT condition and has no warranty remaining. Then again, it's been totally bulletproof, so it's worth buying, just for the price.

Price Expected: SOLD

Pics:

2010-12-21113739DesktopResolution.jpg

2010-12-21113752DesktopResolution.jpg

2010-12-21113807DesktopResolution.jpg

2010-12-21113837DesktopResolution.jpg

4. ALSO HAVE A BRAND NEW HITACHI 250 GB PORTABLE 2.5" DRIVE (EBAY GIFT) UNOPENED, SEALED.

PRICE EXPECTED: RS. 2K

Printer will be supplied with all accessories and bill and user manual and requisite wires.

1 TB hard drive will come with adapter and USB cable, and the invoice.

500 GB hard drive will come with adapter and USB cable and the invoice, but you don't need the invoice anyway.

All products have been treated with utmost care. Hence lowballing will not be tolerated.

Prices are fair, and slight negotiation is always welcome, but don't expect throwaway prices for personally cared for products.

Also, shipping will be done 'frankmehta' style, which means it will be a pain to open the packing and an even bigger pain to damage the product while in transit. :bleh:

Re: frankmehta's mini MEGA sale: Laser Printer, WD 500 gb external, WD 1 TB External

If I am not wrong the external HDD's have 3 year warranty, so if you purchased it May last year it has only one and half yr warranty left or you mentioned the incorrect date?

Re: frankmehta's mini MEGA sale: Laser Printer, WD 500 gb external, WD 1 TB External

OOOOPs. modified it. 27/05/2010.

Thanks for pointing out that GROSS mistake.

I owe you one bro.

Can you pm me your bank details for the 1 TB ext drive , my friend needs it

Frankie two questions. Where are you located and is the printer cartridge refillable cause lots of printer these days have those chips which doesn't let the user refill the cartridge. By now you would have understood I am interested in the printer. Also what would be the final landing cost to noida.

Buddy, where are you from ? might be interested in printer.

Hey guys. I am from Mumbai.

Sorry for not mentioning!

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Couple of offers for the printer and an offer for the 1 TB hard drive.

the 250 gb portable and the 500 gb external have no offers.

come on guys. this is cheap stuff!

Payment made for 1 TB Ext drive. Please update with shipping details.

Payment acknowledged. Will transfer 1 TB of data to it overnight today. Will ship tomorrow morning ;-)

Cheers!!

1TB hard drive gone.

500 gb and 250 gb drives remain.

Laser printer remains.

Interested in the printer, YGPM

give me a tempting deal on that 500 gb. I might go for it ;)

same give me a Chrismas Santa Deal on 500 and 250 both common shipped .. thanx

Payment made for the 500 GB as well. Thanks for the tempting offer :)
A friend of mine was looking for a USB drive to, let me ask him if he is interested in the 250 GB as well.

@ 21:35 hrs - just spoke to my friend. He wants a 500 GB with warranty.

will take the printer for 3.5k shipped. in fact will buy both if you give some good deal. Pm me the offer shipped.

Your stuff are selling hot! :) Not a single bump post! Niiice!

Update:

1 Tb and 500 GB external hard drives gone to ChetanSha

Printer and 250 GB HDD remain.

Cheers to everyone to who sent PM's.

I also have an Acer 5738G on sale. Please PM me if interested.

Please update with shipping details.

Dad hasn't been able to ship the hard drives today brother. Tomorrow will do so and update the details.

Cheers.

And sorry for the inconvenience. It was my fault as the 500 gig got full, but the 1 tb had about 33% of data remaining to be transferred when he left for office. Sorry again.

uh oh, tomorrow is xmas and courier guys might be closed:( i was hoping to get it by Monday or Tuesday

no no. professional will be working brother. they are open on a lot of holidays. Will send out tomorrow for sure. Monday or tuesday it should reach you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back