User Guides Fraud item list, check before you purchase any 2nd hand product

Dear all,
Please check the following website/list for fraud items. This list is created by a few sellers (many more sellers' data will be updated regularly) who sell at online platforms like amazon. There were many buyers online who purchase costly items and at the time of return, they return the wrong items. This list is also shared with vendor companies like ASUS, AMD, Corsair, etc. In the coming few months, they will start to remove the warranty of these items. So, please share this website/list with your friends and colleagues, so that they can purchase safely.

Sir what is the name of the seller?
If its allowed by the MODs then the seller is Appario Retail Private Ltd

However they are very reputable. I purchased my current 5600 and 5600X from them as well as numerous other PC and other items over the last 2 years.

From what I know if there is no replacement then a refund is issued or credit to your Amazon pay balance.

Last edited:

However they are very reputable. I purchased my current 5600 and 5600X from them as well as numerous other PC and other items over the last 2 years.

From what I know if there is no replacement then a refund is issued or credit to your Amazon pay balance.

Even I have over 50+ items which were from the same seller and yes I feel it doesn't have to do with seller but might be mismanagement of the warehouse.
Still possibility of this as a fraud/ mislead is high , wish Amazon had taken someconsideration to investigate for these type of cases.
Thanks for sharing your experience.

Yes, you are absolutely right. Nowadays, the amazon courier team, warehouse team all are doing fraud with sellers and buyers. Last week we send 3 pc of Ryzen 9 5900X to a customer, that order did not get delivered just return back. When we open that package, inside there were all the wrong processors. It's clear that the Amazon team is also with this kind of fraudulent activity.

Sir 100% the kaand was done by the delivery boy. It is very normal atleast here. They open these packets using techniques or cut the packet behind the address sticker. Take out the product and replace it with a fake product. Opening a box is a piece of cake for them.
Very very normal here too. I have personally seen a shop where these kinda packets used to come and he used to deliver. Later he took some bigger franchise so the shopkeeper used to get around 500 packets everyday. Have seen many people including myself getting empty packets or fake products. Then we changed address to like to our friends place and no issues as such. This shopkeeper in a matter of 2-4 years owns around 20 marla property behind his shop and his house looks like a palace. Once I went to his shop to collect my packet, no one was at our place when they called for delivery, and it was a 100rs. pen set so it was fine. There was a huge box by the name of chavanprash in front of me and his people were taping it. I asked one employee, he said hame bhi kamane do.

Last edited:
Well this was very much prevalent years back but then they had CC TV monitoring and other surveillance stuff for warehouse and distributors , Now this plague still continues to grow.
Hope they do get to the depth of the matter.

Sir 100% the kaand was done by the delivery boy. It is very normal atleast here. They open these packets using techniques or cut the packet behind the address sticker. Take out the product and replace it with a fake product. Opening a box is a piece of cake for them.

Very very normal here too. I have personally seen a shop where these kinda packets used to come and he used to deliver. Later he took some bigger franchise so the shopkeeper used to get around 500 packets everyday. Have seen many people including myself getting empty packets or fake products. Then we changed address to like to our friends place and no issues as such. This shopkeeper in a matter of 2-4 years owns around 20 marla property behind his shop and his house looks like a palace. Once I went to his shop to collect my packet, no one was at our place when they called for delivery, and it was a 100rs. pen set so it was fine. There was a huge box by the name of chavanprash in front of me and his people were taping it. I asked one employee, he said hame bhi kamane do.
I have the same two delivery agents that do my Amazon deliveries in my Area for the past 2 years and only had 2 incidents. 1 Was 100% a dishonest seller who was removed from Amazon.
The chances of it being the delivery person in my case is extremely low.

I live in UP Radha Kund (Rural) Many people here don't even use PCs there is no good PC shop here you don't even see many people with Laptops here.

Also guys please without any hard evidence please don't point the finger at the delivery person. Examine your parcels when you recieve them also open them as soon has possible
and if you are available at the time of delivery you can even open the parcel infront of the delivery person.

The two delivery guys who deliver my Amazon parcels do so wether its raining or heatwave conditions they are very hard workers so I would not like to accuse them of doing such things.
It's probably someone in the Amazon Warehouse or at one of the Amazon Hubs along the way that is to blame.

I have the same two delivery agents that do my Amazon deliveries in my Area for the past 2 years and only had 2 incidents. 1 Was 100% a dishonest seller who was removed from Amazon.
The chances of it being the delivery person in my case is extremely low.

I live in UP Radha Kund (Rural) Many people here don't even use PCs there is no good PC shop here you don't even see many people with Laptops here.

Also guys please without any hard evidence please don't point the finger at the delivery person. Examine your parcels when you recieve them also open them as soon has possible
and if you are available at the time of delivery you can even open the parcel infront of the delivery person.

The two delivery guys who deliver my Amazon parcels do so wether its raining or heatwave conditions they are very hard workers so I would not like to accuse them of doing such things.
It's probably someone in the Amazon Warehouse or at one of the Amazon Hubs along the way that is to blame.
In my city there are like 100's of these delivery agents. I am not saying all are wrong but most are.

Last week's news: 29/6/2022
Buyer Name: Paresh
Shipping Address:
GULB SINGH HDFC BANK BAZAR HATA NEAR HDFC BANK, GORAKHPUR, UTTAR PRADESH, 273412

The customer purchased 3 units of Ryzen 7 5700X. This package was marked reject at the time of delivery. As per the Amazon internal audit and video footage, this package was good at the final delivery station before delivery, but when the package was returned from the customer after rejection, it was marked as damaged and open. All 3 units of processors are changed with some old processor.

So it's quite natural that customers and delivery agents are both combined doing this fraud. Amazon can remove this delivery person from its agent company. But, this package value is 4 or 5 times more than the delivery agent's salary. Stopping this kind of activity is very tough.

Will share the serial number on the list for your reference.

Shipping Address:
GULB SINGH HDFC BANK BAZAR HATA NEAR HDFC BANK, GORAKHPUR, UTTAR PRADESH, 273412

The customer purchased 3 units of Ryzen 7 5700X. This package was marked reject at the time of delivery. As per the Amazon internal audit and video footage, this package was good at the final delivery station before delivery, but when the package was returned from the customer after rejection, it was marked as damaged and open. All 3 units of processors are changed with some old processor.

So it's quite natural that customers and delivery agents are both combined doing this fraud. Amazon can remove this delivery person from its agent company. But, this package value is 4 or 5 times more than the delivery agent's salary. Stopping this kind of activity is very tough.

These kind of things pushes new sellers off the cliff early in online selling business.

Shipping Address:

you could use 'gala' along with your custom seal. Ship it via India Post along with insurance. If any tampering happens, the customer can easily reject it. Also if insurance is claimed, it is deducted from Employee at fault's salary.

Some of the items on the list have the name of the person that perpetrated the fraud, others do not. Why is this so? @Prosenjit
Due to a shortage of manpower, Buyer details have to fetch from the e-commerce panel by creating a case. We are trying to update those by this week.
you could use 'gala' along with your custom seal. Ship it via India Post along with insurance. If any tampering happens, the customer can easily reject it. Also if insurance is claimed, it is deducted from Employee at fault's salary.
We are using the Fulfilment service from Amazon. That means the amazon team will do all the processes from the packaging to delivery. We only stock those products and update the stock on the amazon panel. Due to this fulfillment process, there are maximum chances to get the claim when this kind of fraud happens. But sometimes they deny it without any proper reason. This way many small sellers are unable to continue their business at the e-commerce portal.

The list has been updated with all the fraud customer names (not sure about their actual name) and addresses.

The list has been updated with all the fraud customer names (not sure about their actual name) and addresses.

Just Look at that number for CPU, I had to pivot the data. 60% is CPU !!

1662511905220.png

Back