Free Seedbox 20GB of bandwidth for free

this is getting abused like hell .. But the good thing is its on hetzner.. so half the stuff is already cached

This is working great. Uploading is pretty good for private trackers and is approved by HD Torrents etc. Also the additional bandwidth prices are alright for a one time payment.

Thank You for providing this.

I logged into my account and when I went to torrents tab I get

Your account is currently awaiting provisioning.

What is the problem ?
I had put a torrent for download some days back and since it was not working I did not login since past few days.[DOUBLEPOST=1374424843][/DOUBLEPOST]Can anyone tell me how much time the files will stay on the server after the torrent is complete ?

I logged into my account and when I went to torrents tab I get
Your account is currently awaiting provisioning.

What is the problem ?
I had put a torrent for download some days back and since it was not working I did not login since past few days.[DOUBLEPOST=1374424843][/DOUBLEPOST]Can anyone tell me how much time the files will stay on the server after the torrent is complete ?

They have a page for themselves on the below link. You can post your query there and i am sure they will help. BTW, its just the beta now. They will fix all bugs and then make it the final website.

http://www.torrent-invites.com/seed...seedbox-unlimited-disk-20gb-mo-free-data.html

The files which you download stay on the server but they do housekeeping to ensure that no one is abusing it.

I am unable to access the website since yesterday night. First it was some weird error and not it is sort of unreachable. Seems down for good.

Its working at my place as well.

@raksrules
Maybe the BETA website doesn't like you much. I think you can wait till the final comes out :)

Are you looking for another seed box?
I remember some years back we had some seed box sharing that used to happen in TE. Not sure whether you were around at that time. It was pretty good.
I am checking out different providers now. Will let you know if i find the best fit.

Last edited by a moderator:
@clown_abhi

Seems working now, only that my torrent is not downloading (it is running) because of lack of seeds. Hope it completes.

And yes i was around at that time and i even used that seedbox for few months, Akshay, Zander zone and others started it. Seedwave was the name :)
They helped setup everything, i did not know much about setups anyways. Helped me really well for the ratios on IPT/BWT/DT and couple of other websites.

Works well. I put a 27 gb torrent. Bandwith consumed - 28 for download 27 for seeding. Started downloading individual files from the torrent. a 180 mb file took 300 mb bandwith. Reported the issue to them and they are looking into it. Is this caused due to download manager?

@raksrules i too had the same thing. just create a support ticket they will solve it.

PS: I am low on bandwith and urgently need some to download the above mentioned torrent. If anyone is willing to help me my referral code is fufzzzicjg.

Disclaimer: Not forcing anyone to use my referral. If the mods think i cant post referral code i shall remove it.

I downloaded a torrent on the website and it is complete but I am unable to download the actual files from the website to local machine. I did the create link and even did the download link for download manager and that link is also not working.

I downloaded a torrent on the website and it is complete but I am unable to download the actual files from the website to local machine. I did the create link and even did the download link for download manager and that link is also not working.

same here, is it possible to download those files through ftp?

So if anyone gets the file transfer to location machine working, please do report here.[DOUBLEPOST=1374830343][/DOUBLEPOST]Now the website does not open at all.

This site keeps working on and off. While downloading files from their server to local machine, I strongly suggest you use a download manager with resume facility since while your download is on, it might abruptly stop and at that time the site is also down.
So better use a download manager nd resume the download when site is up again.

Guys SOS
It seems my ISP has blocked this website. Anyone else using YOU Broadband please confirm. I have 4 files that have partially been downloaded from this website through IDM and I cannot resume them too. I tried through hidemyass proxy and the website is working.
Can anyone suggest me how can I keep using IDM and still download my files ? I am ok with using proxy for accessing the website but it would be great if I can keep downloading using IDM.
Any suggestions ?

Back