FREEBIES from MTNL!!!

mk76 said:
Why don't you try call forwarding on your landline? MTNL Call forwarding.

I got my issue fixed. The line man dropped by a last Saturday and cleaned up the mess of dust which had accumulated in the box where my line's wires are routed. It's been going stable for one whole week now and no disconnections whatsoever. :D

This sux. Last 2 sundays i got 215kBps download speeds. today it's peaking at 110-115kBps.

i was getting the speed but damn the connection isnot stable it disconnects every other second.Atleast giv me 1 mbps at stable connection FU to your 2 mbps plan MTNL.

Yeah. I deleted the Clientregistry.blob file, and now its been updating for a little over 10 minutes. stupid 20KB/s ( not even constant ) + 12MB file.

Hell it wouldnt even let me launch CSS.

hi guys

to all u guys just dont call 1504 call these no's and get ur speeds fixed llike i did mine and a few friends of mine, the no's are 24361221 and 24329308. if they ask u who gave u the no's say it was 1504.

dinjo said:
Is it number applicable for all over mumbai ?
yes applicable all over mumbai, it is their nox numbers, for any issues they help better then the fools at 1504. but when u call make sure u say u got it from 1504 or they wont respond good enuff to help u

my seemingly perfect triband connection first started with the 2mbps being reduced to 1mbps last sunday. now for the last two days i've been having my connection die after a few hours of use. the link is still active and ip/gateway etc. are all assigned by dhcp. but no data comes through. only way to make it work is to switch the adsl mode from auto (adsl2+) to gdmt or glite. once worked when i switched to adsl2. dunno what's goin on but this is a nice silver jubilee :/

raksrules said:
Funday is here. I am getting 1 Mbps.
... only!

same here. i can't believe mtnl are capping even their limited-period free offer. it's like someone giving you half an eclair just because you ate all the eclairs they gave you earlier!

thats effing incredible! you'll be hitting close to 20gb in 24 hours if you keep up the pace!

Yes. But the problem is that it doesn't stay 2Mbps throughout the day, as advertised. That's what I have observed for the past 3 Sundays. It reverts to 1Mbps by Noon, mostly. :(

hmm, i got a full 2mbps or 210-215kBps down for the whole 24 hours the first 2 sundays. this and last sunday is 1mbps. dunno if it's a cap based on heavy downloading like they do to new subscribers who have initial 'bonus' 2mbps or whether it's based on location/exchange.

Back