FS: (4) AMD 939 based X2 3800's + Asus A8ne + 4x1gb DDR400

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheMask said:
I am in for one A8N-E. If anyone else is interested in the CPU/RAM, we can work out a deal.

Remember me, Im interested only in the CPU, please tell me, if it would bepossible to work out some deal

all of u have the prices that have been posted...i cannot do any more than this. So if ur interested in picking up at the updated prices as of March 2, then please send me a PM with info on what you want to pick up and when. All pickups will happen only on Tuesday and wednesday next week and then i have to be out of town till next monday.

Peace

Updated 12/3/07 10.00 am
TheMask: one A8ne board (confirmed via PM) (Payment details sent) (Sold)
Tommy_v: One X2 3800 cpu. (confirmed via PM) (Payment details sent) (SOLD)
supershailz: A8ne + 2 sticks of Transcend ram (Sold)
Magnet: One X2 3800 confirmed (Sold)
Satan: Two Sticks of Transcend Ram (SOLD)
Raj 404: 1 X2 3800 (SOLD)
StormBlast: 2 sticks of ram (SOLD)
Arnold:2 sticks of ram (SOLD)

One A8ne MB and 8 Sticks of Ram remain from the above 3 systems sold.

Vivek

Hold one stick for me. Confirmed. Please pm me the payment details. I will be able to pay on Wed/Thu as i am out of town.

There are 6 Transcend DDR 400 1GB (3-3-3) sticks purchased around June 05 with Samsung K4H510838C-UCCC which are still available with balance warranty, and One A8ne motherboard thats not yet spoken for.

Recieved the RAM today... Thanks for that Vivek. Everything is AOK.

I was quite impressed with the packing. Good Job.

Monday bump....

Guys,
The prices are extremely reasonable and over half of the stuff has been sold locally and out of Mumbai. The first post does not say NEGOTIABLE, and i am quite firm on that as some of you may have realized and got upset...

so please if u are interested in the material at the prices quoted, please do PM or post here......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back