FS: **Exclusive offer on Leadtek 7 series cards for TE Members**

techboy said:
At this point of time, you will need tooffer good amount of security and low prices to win customers.

For example selling a 7900GTX for Rs.28000 + tax may be of soem help.

I may contact you in a month or so and if you can offer me a price that is at least 3-4k less than the prie I am otherwise offered, I can consider you.

i dont need your consideration .. and for your info i am not a dealer and i am not earning anything from this ...so stop thinking u r doing me a favour by buying these cards ...and i dont need to win any customers u see.

plz dont contact me within a month on two. i am really losing my cool looking at ur posts.

and what security do u want frm me ? r u gay ?

^^use the EDIT function god damn kaput boy .. stop spamming in here.

EDIT : mods please update the first post with the warning that "if ur nick is "techboy" , this offer or any subsequent offers are not meant for u".

thanks.

hi mohit! how much for a 6600GT, 6800GT?

or the latest price for 7600GS and 7600GT. i will definitely buy one of these dude. so can u please get me a good deal?

7600GS Extreme is expected next week with a price tag of 7.5k ..and there is no change in the pricing of 7600GT as of now.

no 6600gt and 6800gt available ..a 6800 ultra 512mb is available for 22k + taxes ...since its an old buy the price is so high.

also a Zebronics 6800GS with 512MB DDRIII is available for 11.5k + taxes.

thanks man. i would definitely want to take the 7600GS. is it better than the 6600GT. how would u compare it with the 6800GT. and extreme edition i thought was only by XFX. can u gimme the specs?

ya i got that. but i found that extreme editions are brought out by only xfx(passive cooled) and glalxy(zalman cooler). i thought all these offers were for leadtek cards. will i get warranty for the 7600GS extreme? i definitely want to buy it mohit.

i know

but is 7600GS extreme brought out by leadtek?

the extreme edition has core/mem:500/900 as compared to 400/800 on the reference. and is it passively or actively cooled?

sorry if i am troubling too much. its just that i definitely want to buy. i am not getting the 7600GT(which still shows up on my sig). please help!!

leadtek also has "extreme" version for almost all of its cards ..see my first post.

and ya 7600gs extreme is from leadtek ...but i surprisingly cannot find it listed as extreme on the website ..there are 2 7600GS' listen on the leadtek website...one is the normal one and the other is a "classic edition" .. i think the "classic edition" is the factory overclocked model.

u can see both here,

http://www.leadtek.com.tw/eng/3d_graphic/specification.asp?pronameid=280&lineid=1&act=2

http://www.leadtek.com.tw/eng/3d_graphic/specification.asp?pronameid=258&lineid=1&act=2

thanx man. ya looks like the classic is their extrme version. i will buy one. can u update me on the payment procedure and stuff. u say 7.5K + tax rite. thts gr8 dude. tnx a lot.

hold on for a week .. let the 7600GS come in stock ..ill let u knw the details then..another budget card coming up is 7300GT.

hmm ill be updating the pricing this sunday. for now some interesting stuff :

7950 GX2 1GB Leadtek - 35k + taxes

(i know x1900xt n xtx rule .. just posting the pricing in here for the sake of it ..plz dont discuss SLI n CF in here.. thanks people)

also new n notable is the 730W PSU from Skyhawk. its also available now but ill be getting its pricing also on sunday.

so hold on guys ... in the meanwhile u can keep repping me :p

Updated Pricing :

Leadtek Cards

PCI - EXPRESS

7300 GS 256 MB SUPPORTING 512 MB- 3800+

7300 GT 256 MB- 5900+

7600 GS 256 MB- 6500+

7600 GT 256 MB- 12000+

7900 GT NON-EXTREME- 17500+

7900 GT EXTREME- 19500+

7900 GTX NON EXTREME- 29900+

7900 GTX EXTREME- 33000+

795O GTX-1GB- 35000+

AGP

7800GS - 18000+

ZEBRONICS PRODUCTS

Skyhawk 640W PSU- 5000+

Skyhawk 730W PSU- 6000+

Jamaica Cabinet- 3500+

PS : "+" means taxes extra.

TAX IS 4% IN ALL THE STATES WHERE ZEBRONICS HAS A BRANCH OFFICE/C&F NAMELY TAMILNADU,MAHARASTRA,GUJRAT,RAJASTHAN,PUNJAB,KARNA TAKA,

ANDHRA PRADESH. AND FOR ALL OTHER LOCATIONS IT IS 10%.

Warranty is three years on Leadtek cards as well as the PSU.

Offer is meant for serious buyers only. Please dont waste my time and yours ... Also please do not expect me to enquire about the pricing for sometime from now... I dont like asking the prices again n again without having any concrete buyers.:)

MODS please update my first post with this one. thanks.

EDIT : Reps welcome :bleh:

Back