FS: **Exclusive offer on Leadtek 7 series cards for TE Members**

Hey... I'm extremely intersted...
Is the offer still on? If so PM me and or post detailed info of what i've gotta do. Shipping will be extra i guess. Or where is their branch in Bombay/pune?

Reply quick
Sultan

@bikey

thanks pal .. u r one real good buddy and ill try taking ur advice :)

@sultanofswing

ya the offer is on. which card are u interested it ? please pm me ur email id .. and ill give u all the details. i can get u free shipping for graphic cards. but for psu and cabby there will be nominal shipping charges.

Hey Mohit-
One more thing!!

I noticed that your post is dated 23-03-2006!!

And vandal's 1st post is only a few days back and the enquiry maybe later than that!!

So that means, a month or more has passed by and we all know that prices have dipped slightly in this period!!

So its quite possible that he was quoted the revised rates if any + maybe lower due to contacts!!

And since most of the cards are maintream or high end, 1k or 1.5k isn't a big amount and prices might have dropped by that much easily!!

And a man will only trust another to the extent of his own conscience/honesty!!:cool2:

yup this is the updated pricing as on 25th april .. btw i have mailed the concerned person to check for any price drops .. but i doubt there are any and our runaway boy vandal must have simply posted that .. and i doubt he has any contacts left in zebronics anyways .. lol.

My bad, as always!!:ashamed:

Thanks for pointing that out Smith!!:eek:hyeah:

And good job Mohit!!:hap2:

But do justice to all other priorities too!!:cool2:

mohit said:
yup this is the updated pricing as on 25th april .. btw i have mailed the concerned person to check for any price drops .. but i doubt there are any and our runaway boy vandal must have simply posted that .. and i doubt he has any contacts left in zebronics anyways .. lol.
heh... surprise... I do.. c'mon mohit... u figure out which :p

People in bangalore can contact Megabyte Computers for any need of Zebronics stuffs or Leadtek. They keep all Zebronics cabinets,PSU,cards n all.

Its located in S.P.Road only.They r the distri opening shop a few days back, so u can get stuffs for good price, like an Antibiotic Cabby for Rs 1900+tax.(with 400W PSU incld).

Bikey u made a good effort.... Truly appreciate it....
I have dealt with mohit and u can trust him guys... He makes fair deals... And the condition of equipment he gave me was truly commendable, i mean even the box was in superb condition...
TE needs u to bring in more TE Exclusive deals but after your exams as Bikey said. :)

regenade2 said:
People in bangalore can contact Megabyte Computers for any need of Zebronics stuffs or Leadtek. They keep all Zebronics cabinets,PSU,cards n all.

Its located in S.P.Road only.They r the distri opening shop a few days back, so u can get stuffs for good price, like an Antibiotic Cabby for Rs 1900+tax.(with 400W PSU incld).

it was 1950, with led fans also ;)

oh and yeah the 640W they were asking for way more than the price mentioned here on TE

Mohit thanks for the good deal :hap2:

Hey Pal... ask if there is any price drop:)

i will be getting one 7900GT extreme for kinofevil on monday. Will confirm you tommorrow so that you can mail him telling that i am gonna buy it.

What are XFX prices.

By the way the prices Mohit annonces are same for anybody who buys directly from Zebronics as well, he isn't giving any additional discount

^^the prices are old now. and since the offer did not get even 1 buyer ..i dont feel right to ask them for any discounts or anything.

at the time when the offer was posted .. the pricing was great.

At this point of time, you will need tooffer good amount of security and low prices to win customers.
For example selling a 7900GTX for Rs.28000 + tax may be of soem help.

I may contact you in a month or so and if you can offer me a price that is at least 3-4k less than the prie I am otherwise offered, I can consider you.

I thought your going for a 8800GTX in July :O.

Why do you want a 7 Series Card with 8 Series w/ DX10 support just around the corner man!!!!! What are you thinking??!!!!????
/sarcasm...

I posted in Anandtech and they stated that a Geforce 8 isn't likely before August in that case I won't be able to buy one before Sep-Oct, that is not worth it.
It may even be dealey to X mas.

I will rather get the card in mid/late June

Lol dude...

You had to read up an article on AT for that?

Do you realise, The 8 Series, can only come after DX10, which is coming in January 2007...

I didn't read an article, I opend a thread.

They said that it will be released with/with out Vista out there and it will work for dx 9 as well, however it will give slow dx 9 performance.

Just chech thread Geforce 8 at AT Video

Back