Fuel price updates thread

Re: Petrol price increased by Rs3.14 per litre.

Filled up my bike with 12 litres of Shell Premium @ Rs.70 a litre! Now I shall ride like a Christian motorist!

rocker123 said:
Wish cars could run on Beer.

Would have been much cheaper.
Why beer, where is the supposedly "running on compressed air" car?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

A big line at the pump, over 20 cars and 40 bikes:mad:. Would have used up 1 litre of petrol just sitting there, waiting for the queue to move. had to come back:(.

[quote name='vivek.krishnan']Why beer, where is the supposedly "running on compressed air" car?

I never knew cars ran on farts!

why do people curse.... the final threshold as of now is Rs. 100!... Appreciate it...... Yeh government aam admi hai!! LOL!

Start CYCLING people, atleast it will kick your flab good bye and burn calories well!

abracadabra said:
why do people curse.... the final threshold as of now is Rs. 100!... Appreciate it...... Yeh government aam admi hai!! LOL!

Start CYCLING people, atleast it will kick your flab good bye and burn calories well!

sadly 80% of working class spends 5 hours daily on an average on traveling to work, either by public transport or private, good for those who stay near but then they wont bother much because they do not have to travel long distance, a day will come when owning a petrol car would be a status symbol, i filled up my bike tank just yesterday but its capacity is only 11 liters, it will not last much because i have to travel 60kms daily.

Just heard on news that they are discussing LPG prices tomorrow, so expect Rs.25/- to Rs.50/- hike.

Few people are so unlucky that they bring bad luck to wherever they go...
(Oh, did anyone notice, Sonia Gandhi was in US for some days when its credibility was down from AAA) and now she is in delhi and petrol prices up by Rs. 3.14

Aha.. just saved few bucks by filling up the tank.. hopefully it should suffice the entire next week.

Seems I have no choice left but to add a CNG kit in my new car. Avg fuel consumption cost as of now is 9k/month and I know it would touch around 15k with the current price rise :(

Petrol pumps should have happy hours.

Benefit for both consumers and oil companies.

Is it just me or anyone else noticed that the price rise is Pi Rs. per litre? Does this mean they are just taking random decisions now...hmm ok lets raise it by a pi...or mebbe by 'e' next time

Demand and prices for energy will keep rising but there are only limited resources.We should be thinking of alternative energy sources more seriously.

wow this time only 3 pages ..... i think last time it was 5 or 6 pages :p .... people are just getting used to it

Wont be to far when we the prices will be 100 P/L

Anna Ji Where are u,we need you..

Reminds me of those "Save Petrol" ads where the young kid tell his father that he will open a cycle repair shop in future as there will be no petrol left for them when they grow up.

But now or a different reason; Petrol prices will be so damn high, Cycling will be the only option out.

I told a friend about the price difference on 12 liters of petrol i.e Rs.38 wrt the new rates. He tells "Bas! Rs.38, Ek din ka cigarette and wada pau sacrifice karna hoga!"

This is how indifferent we've become. We are thick skinned now.

Every time petrol prices are up people come out and say screw it ,i am gonna get a cycle and use it .How many of you are really doing it ??

I suggest to get adjusted to "New normal" petrol prices , I wont be shocked to see more rupee weakness and crude price increase, my feeling is another 40-45% increase in fuel price is not shocking in next 12-15 months.

Back