Budget 21-30k Gaming PC without a monitor, speaker.

I bought rig as suggested, except the PSU. I got Cooler Master 500w PSU. Thanks a lot. I'm loving my pc. Can play FIFA without any hiccup. I just see some color banding on the screen. Why is it there?

- - - Updated - - -

I bought rig as suggested, except the PSU. I got Cooler Master 500w PSU. Thanks a lot. I'm loving my pc. Can play FIFA without any hiccup. I just see some color banding on the screen. Why is it there?

Can you post prices of the components you bought and why did you get CM 500W PSU??

- - - Updated - - -

Can you post prices of the components you bought and why did you get CM 500W PSU??

I don't remember the price and the bill was mailed to my home yesterday. The GPU cost me around 17-18k, CPU+MOBO was around 12-13k, monitor was 7.5k, cabinet was 2k, XBOX Controller was 1.6k UPS ka price I don't remember at all. Wireless Logitech combo for 1200.

What can you tell me about the color banding? I'm running at 1600x900.

I just see some color banding on the screen. Why is it there?

Try calibrating the monitor, if it does not go, try to change the cable and the connectors you are using with monitor and graphics card to rule out that. If it still persists, time to replace your monitor.

Also, why did you get the Cooler Master eXtreme Pro 500W SMPS?

Try calibrating the monitor, if it does not go, try to change the cable and the connectors you are using with monitor and graphics card to rule out that. If it still persists, time to replace your monitor.

I tried calibrating the monitor. The banding is not visible that much but it is visible sometimes. Also, which Windows version shall I run? 32 bit or 64 bit? Ultimate or which one? I went for that SMPS because the one you said wasn't available here in town. My dad did not agree for buying online. I just couldn't convince him. Tried a lot and hence, had to wait so long for buying a pc.

- - - Updated - - -

I tried calibrating the monitor. The banding is not visible that much but it is visible sometimes. Also, which Windows version shall I run? 32 bit or 64 bit? Ultimate or which one? I went for that SMPS because the one you said wasn't available here in town. My dad did not agree for buying online. I just couldn't convince him. Tried a lot and hence, had to wait so long for buying a pc.

When is it visible most? Did you try changing the cable OR connector from the card to the monitor?

Which graphics card are you toting?

Run 64-bit version of Windows Home Premium / Professional. No need for Ultimate in my opinion.

You might come to rue the decision but I wish it does not come to that. Hope the system serves you well in the coming years. Cheerio!

When is it visible most? Did you try changing the cable OR connector from the card to the monitor?

Run 64-bit version of Windows Home Premium / Professional. No need for Ultimate in my opinion.

You might come to rue the decision but I wish it does not come to that. Hope the system serves you well in the coming years. Cheerio!

It's visible in WMP11 now playing screen. I haven't tried changing the connectors yet.

I'm running Radeon HD7800.
Thanks. :)

- - - Updated - - -

It's visible in WMP11 now playing screen. I haven't tried changing the connectors yet.

I think your mouse has double-click issues, Sire.

Change the cable and try it with different connectors covering all possible permutations and see if the situation corrects. Cheerio!

There is no double click issue. IDK what's wrong. Apologies for double entry. Also, I can't make the resolution go 1080p?

- - - Updated - - -

There is no double click issue. IDK what's wrong. Apologies for double entry. Also, I can't make the resolution go 1080p?

Back