Budget 21-30k Gaming PC without a monitor, speaker.

@ALPHA17 Will my rig be able to handle hackintosh too? Just wanted to know. What do I need to do in order to install hackintosh easily?

Yes/No. Yes if you're talking about the "capability", and No if you're talking about "compatibility".

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't get you man. The rig he suggested, can I install hackintosh on it?

By capability I meant, there's nothing "special" in hackintosh which can't run on your system.

And by "compatibility" I meant that sometimes hackintosh doesn't works on a system for no reason. Its said that the best your config matches to a mac, more the chances to install hackintosh. (don't know how true it is). Follow tonymacx86 for troubleshooting if you need it regarding hackintosh.

By capability I meant, there's nothing "special" in hackintosh which can't run on your system.

And by "compatibility" I meant that sometimes hackintosh doesn't works on a system for no reason. Its said that the best your config matches to a mac, more the chances to install hackintosh. (don't know how true it is). Follow tonymacx86 for troubleshooting if you need it regarding hackintosh.

Okay. So, my question was straight forward. Will it run on the rig mentioned above?

Okay. So, my question was straight forward. Will it run on the rig mentioned above?

Should run, the GIGABYTE motherboards are said to be more stable than those from other manufacturers.

Cannot guarantee you whether the 'Hackintosh' will run perfectly OR not though.

@ALPHA17 What is the method of payment on primeabgb? COD isn't available? Is it a trustworthy site? The psu and cabinet isn't available here in the market. So I'm planning to order the stuff online only. Also, if the mobo is priced more locally then I'll buy that also online.

@ALPHA17 What is the method of payment on primeabgb? COD isn't available? Is it a trustworthy site? The psu and cabinet isn't available here in the market. So I'm planning to order the stuff online only. Also, if the mobo is priced more locally then I'll buy that also online.

It is a trust-able site used to be a seller here in the Member's Market.

Roger on the motherboard, Cheerio!

This is for Gaming which I gave to my friend and he is really happy with this RIG at Rs.28K....

Sr.no Product
1 Acer 18.5" LED
2 250 GB Sata Hard Disk
3 1Gb Graphic Card Powercolour HD3550
4 Gigabyte Motherboard 880 USB 3
5 AMD FX - 3.6 Ghz
6 Cabitnet with SMPS
7 Kingston Hyperx Ram 4GB (2x2) - 1600 Mhz

I'm not getting the said cabinet and psu. Any alternative? Can I buy any other brand's psu of same power? What to look for in the cabinet?
Both these things not available in my town I suppose. I've tired.

Primeabgb has listed Seasonic S12ii 520W on their websiteSeasonic S12II-520 520W Power Supply | Seasonic | Power Supply | Cabinet & SMPS | Prime ABGB Pvt. Ltd.
You can go for Nzxt Gamma as an alternative case-NZXT GAMMA Classic Series GAMA-001BK Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
I'm not getting the said cabinet and psu. Any alternative? Can I buy any other brand's psu of same power? What to look for in the cabinet?
Both these things not available in my town I suppose. I've tired.

Ordering online will take time to deliver. I need a branded 520w psu, that's the main prime requirement, right? If I get some other brand's psu, then? And what can I look for in the cabinet if I'm planning to buy locally. I'm on my way to the shop, can someone give me an insight? I called primeabgb up and they said my product will reach in a week or so because of holiday, India bandh and Sunday. I don't wanna delay unless there's non substitute to the psu and cabinet.

Where are you from?
Ordering online will take time to deliver. I need a branded 520w psu, that's the main prime requirement, right? If I get some other brand's psu, then? And what can I look for in the cabinet if I'm planning to buy locally. I'm on my way to the shop, can someone give me an insight? I called primeabgb up and they said my product will reach in a week or so because of holiday, India bandh and Sunday. I don't wanna delay unless there's non substitute to the psu and cabinet.

The wait is worth for getting quality PSU and Case,Don't compromise on psu as you'll regret it later,Wait for few days and get the mentioned product shipped.About case locally i don't any shop in indore,Check locally if you can fine Nzxt Gamma OR Cooler Master 430.
Indore. Know any place here?

The wait is worth for getting quality PSU and Case,Don't compromise on psu as you'll regret it later,Wait for few days and get the mentioned product shipped.About case locally i don't any shop in indore,Check locally if you can fine Nzxt Gamma OR Cooler Master 430.

I can't find the said psu neither the case. Won't the 520w branded psu just do what Seasonic will do? Just asking. I get that it's all worth the wait but I'm bored as hell and the upcoming holidays will kill me.

I can't find the said psu neither the case. Won't the 520w branded psu just do what Seasonic will do? Just asking. I get that it's all worth the wait but I'm bored as hell and the upcoming holidays will kill me.

No random Indian branded SMPS are not even close to the rated output sticker slapped onto their frame. Don't Be Surprised When Your Cheap PSU Blows Up : 1670 Watts For $60? / Running the numbers on a cheap PSU - Hack a Day / Death of a Gutless Wonder II: The Best of the Bestec Review.

Better get the Seasonic SMPS from some online retailer, Prime ABGB, hardwire.in, flipkart.com (very exorbitant pricing).

As for the cabinet, try to get the Cooler Master eLite 430 OR Bit Fenix Merc Alpha, contact these guys --> https://plus.google.com/112787180967668936720/about.

Hope this helps, Cheerio!

This is for Gaming which I gave to my friend and he is really happy with this RIG at Rs.28K....

Sr.no Product
1 Acer 18.5" LED
2 250 GB Sata Hard Disk
3 1Gb Graphic Card Powercolour HD3550
4 Gigabyte Motherboard 880 USB 3
5 AMD FX - 3.6 Ghz
6 Cabitnet with SMPS
7 Kingston Hyperx Ram 4GB (2x2) - 1600 Mhz

That RIG is for anything but GAMING. No offence. And I think you've got a HD 6550 not a HD 3550.

Back