FS: Software Genuine Volume Licensed Software: Windows 11/10, Microsoft Office for Mac, WinRAR, Nitro PDF, XYplorer, VMware Workstation Pro & more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you think it won't be eligible?

Not sure if this was discussed in the thread but wasn't apparent to me. What you offer are retail licenses for Win 10 right?

Partly because the licenses offered here are not exactly the retail licenses, as far as I understand.
@inapis

The license itself is eligible, but the actual upgrade path depends on the configuration of the target PC.

Can you expand on this?

What would need to be done to upgrade a standard DIY-built PC.

If slmgr /dli returns Retail Channel, there should be no issues. I mean, even OEM versions can be upgraded to Win 11, but retail channel just has a few perks. I think there should be an upgrade assistant for Win 11 or maybe it's done through settings. It'll just need an activated Win 10 as far as I can tell.

If slmgr /dli returns Retail Channel, there should be no issues. I mean, even OEM versions can be upgraded to Win 11, but retail channel just has a few perks. I think there should be an upgrade assistant for Win 11 or maybe it's done through settings. It'll just need an activated Win 10 as far as I can tell.
I believe these are volume licenses

Windows 10 will be eligible for a free win11 upgrade if the new system requirements are met. i.e. Intel 8th gen and above; AMD 2nd gen and above. And if the motherboard supports TPM module one can do an upgrade. And like before I'm assuming the free upgrade would be available for a certain time only (8 months or a year) guessing because it was so for windows 10 from win 8.

Not sure if this was discussed in the thread but wasn't apparent to me. What you offer are retail licenses for Win 10 right?

Yes, this is a special kind of retail license that doesn't require the end user to input any special key. The digital entitlement works on the default placeholder key.

And yes,
Code:
slmgr.vbs /dli
does show retail channel for what I offer.

@inapis

I need to know the configuration of the target PC.

@inapis

Well then, you can easily opt for the license. OEMs, system builders, and people like us already have access to the Windows 11 images for customization, but I can only offer direct Windows 11 licenses on and from October 5, i.e. the date of the GA.

Last question,

If I get the Windows 10 license, upgrade to Windows 11 but do not like it, can I go back to using Windows 10 with the same license?

Update:
  • @tomemmanuel has grabbed a WinRAR multi-user license.
  • @saikatck has bought a license for Office 2019 for Mac and subsequently acquired an upgrade license to Office 2021.
  • @Parantap has picked up a Windows 10 Pro license.
=====

@puns

Need some help to update the first post. The portal is now ready for Office 2021 for Mac!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back