Get upto 39 months of XBOX Gamepass Ultimate for Rs. 7,478 only (Rs.206/month + Rs.50)

Send me the link once

Edit: For PC Gamepass Ultimate https://www.xbox.com/en-IN/games/store/xbox-game-pass-ultimate/CFQ7TTC0KHS0/0007/CFQ7TTC0KN71
The first one is for the normal non ultimate one, same offer 1 + 7 months applies to both

Last edited:
So, i had bought the game pass subscription with the free 7 months offer back in december and my subsciption ends in june 1st week. I havent really gotten around to it yet. Must have barely played 2 hours.
I was wondering if i could possibly change the micosoft account in windows and top up that offer again? Does changing accounts in windows affect the license key ? cause afaik, the key is tied to the hardware?

So, i had bought the game pass subscription with the free 7 months offer back in december and my subsciption ends in june 1st week. I havent really gotten around to it yet. Must have barely played 2 hours.
I was wondering if i could possibly change the micosoft account in windows and top up that offer again? Does changing accounts in windows affect the license key ? cause afaik, the key is tied to the hardware?
Just use a 2nd MS account & buy game pass using 2nd MS account. Nothing to worry about, it will just be a different user.

I can also confirm it works till now.

Here is a advice to save even more . Buy Microsoft Store balance ( Xbox giftcard) and redeem it and from that store balance buy 6*749 months of Xbox live 6 times times for 36 months.

Otherwise there is about 110 rs tax extra for each transaction.

My pass is now valid till 2025 .

What a steal deal. Thanks @anmolkumar10

Attachments

• IMG_20220415_071241.jpg
    IMG_20220415_071241.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:
I am not able to find 6 months gold link . Can u post the link for it.
Thanks!!!
you have to send it as gift....if you try to buy it foryouself it will only give option of 1 month or 12 month

Click on the gift icon near the join now option and then send it to email for code .

I can also confirm it works till now.

Here is a advice to save even more . Buy Microsoft Store balance ( Xbox giftcard) and redeem it and from that store balance buy 6*749 months of Xbox live 6 times times for 36 months.

Otherwise there is about 110 rs tax extra for each transaction.

My pass is now valid till 2025 .

What a steal deal. Thanks @anmolkumar10
Ugh, wish you had posted this before.. could have saved another 660/-
lol

Ugh, wish you had posted this before.. could have saved another 660/-
lol
I wanted to make sure it is working before i post it...because it worked for me for a short while and then my payments were being declined. I had gone through long process last night with Microsoft customer support and was connected to Sales team too and they could not help me ..I gave up and then next morning I use other account to send myself gift card and it all worked and then I posted here.

Last time I had invested on this same trick but microsoft pulled it back and it stopped working I had to sell my Microsoft Store balance at loss here.

Can someone attach a link to this 749 gift card. Thanks
You search on microsoft .com for xbox gift card-digital code and you will have 3 options - 3999,1699,999 and then use this to keep buying 6 times the xbox live gold.

So my friend where is this 749x6 they speak of?
you have to send it as gift....if you try to buy it foryouself it will only give option of 1 month or 12 month

Click on the gift icon near the join now option and then send it to email for code .

I wanted to make sure it is working before i post it...because it worked for me for a short while and then my payments were being declined. I had gone through long process last night with Microsoft customer support and was connected to Sales team too and they could not help me ..I gave up and then next morning I use other account to send myself gift card and it all worked and then I posted here.

Last time I had invested on this same trick but microsoft pulled it back and it stopped working I had to sell my Microsoft Store balance at loss here.

You search on microsoft .com for xbox gift card-digital code and you will have 3 options - 3999,1699,999 and then use this to keep buying 6 times the xbox live gold.
Hmm, anyway, mine is done (paid 749+18% * 6) but good to know for future reference

How do you drop without losing existing gamepass subscription as you would need to create new subscription.
yes - you need to create a new account and lose your existing subscription..
but you dont really lose much as you would be on either recurring monthly - or have taken the free 7 month offer which was anyway free

Back