Giftmate-Futurebazaar half-price voucher is BACK!

sanjukoli said:
i wanna buy a book from indiaplaza worth 1500.How can i use this offer to buy it for 750 bucks.:)

well, last time around i had got my htc p3400 with the similar offer.

got the gift mate balance of 2 k in two mobile n 1 k in 6 differnt mobiles :eek:hyeah:

n then used them to buy a indiaplaza gift certificate.

now you can combine n number of indiaplaza gc so used them to purchase a mobile. :)

same sud work this time too.

Can we use the same phone numbers we had used before ??
If not then when will it give an error that i have already used the no.
Because when i click on 'ACCEPT' it redirects me to CCAVENUE thing

Not able to purchase any with my Visa card which was working fine before this and is also working fine now everywhere else other than this CCAVENUE. Using my debit card n icici net banking for this.

kkndka said:
edit- Just used this on Sify.. guys you can use this amount on any site :hap2: .. thanks for posting this offer so fast memories_dv.

Well what abt this one then ??? :S

What if somebody wants to purchase from any other site by just topping up his account normally ?? how can they implement sch a policy ?? ( :mad: )

Ahh... i guess it just mi8 be some technical error due to which he's not able to use on sify. I just used it on indiatimes (some time back) and it's working although just now i've started facing some problem on indiatimes shopping cart. Will post if i'm able to make another purchase too.

Thats good to know, but other sites charge shipping for GVs, id rather get the BigBazaar vouchers without shipping charges from Futurebazaar, my dad and me will definitely buy household stuff and save wont we!

I have 2 airtel Mumbai numbers but i am not receiving any calls on them :(
But i have another airtel Pune no and i did receive a call and was able to successfully do a transaction on that. I am at present in Pune

Anyone with Mumbai airtel number facing similar issue?

Back