[GO] 18mm NATO/ZULU watch straps for HMT

I have too made the payment for straps sometime back. all details are in pm.
Also sent my address details.

@gmano, are the straps still available? Shall I make a transfer to you for one?

Edit: Checked the spreadsheet. Shall make the payment for one strap along with the payment for the Pilot.

Straps are available.
Let me know, which strap are you going to take.
Dear Gmano ,

I am In list of GO thread for HMT watches as well and wish to buy 3 straps for my coming watch along Other HMT;s ( One pilot , One Janta ) . Appreciate if you can let me know the price for each strap along with shipping. Since i already has your bank details, I can transfer funds at the earliest .

While this is personnel preference , Appreciate if you could suggest me color for black and white dials :) . this is first time , I am looking into zulu straps .

Also do you have straps as shown in below mockup

http://www.techenclave.com/communit...hite-dial-and-blue-hands.151600/#post-1858943

Appreciate if you could confirm me where i can get them incase they are different from yours .

Dear Gmano ,

I am In list of GO thread for HMT watches as well and wish to buy 3 straps for my coming watch along Other HMT;s ( One pilot , One Janta ) . Appreciate if you can let me know the price for each strap along with shipping. Since i already has your bank details, I can transfer funds at the earliest .

While this is personnel preference , Appreciate if you could suggest me color for black and white dials :) . this is first time , I am looking into zulu straps .

Also do you have straps as shown in below mockup

http://www.techenclave.com/communit...hite-dial-and-blue-hands.151600/#post-1858943

Appreciate if you could confirm me where i can get them incase they are different from yours .
each strap is Rs. 360, if you have paid for the watch and shipping there, you need not pay for the shipping again.
Have tried all the straps in my HMT janta and all of them look good on the watch. So its upto you now to decide which one you prefer :p
The straps shown in that picture is a canvas strap. You can search for the same in ebay.com

@sushil.mudgil I did this to select strap for my Pilot with Blue hands: mockup1.jpg

gmano, i registered in the forum just to order these for my white dial, red second hands Janata.
would like 1 blue and yellow and 1 military green. could you please PM me with your bank account details. thanks.

gmano, i registered in the forum just to order these for my white dial, red second hands Janata.
would like 1 blue and yellow and 1 military green. could you please PM me with your bank account details. thanks.
Will add your name to the list and PM you the payment details[DOUBLEPOST=1386417488][/DOUBLEPOST]
@sushil.mudgil I did this to select strap for my Pilot with Blue hands:View attachment 29807
Will try to post an actual picture of the watch with these straps

Last edited:
Back