GO: Brand New iPhone 4s 16 GB Sprint Unlocked 35k

This sounds intresting i had some questions

will this phone have warranty in the US ?

IS this a contract free phone from sprint which they will be unlocking later on or are this phones with contracts which are beign unlocked and made contract free with some insider help ??

This phone will have warranty in the US.

No insider stuff. Unlocking is totally legit and a service offered by Sprint themselves. Phones are bought off contract and then activated on Sprint for a few hours, just to get them unlocked. Once unlocked the person who does this for me, activates his own cell on the same Sprint line and thus this phone becomes free of any obligations to Sprint.

Hey did not get wht the following line exactly means

"[font=arial, sans-serif]Once unlocked the person who does this for me, activates his own cell on the same Sprint line[/font]"

i mean once the new phone is unlocked why has the person activate his own cell ??

one of my friend is interested in this but he wants to be very sure before taking the plunge

#blackheart - the person activates his own cell on his line so that he can use his own phone on his own number and also the iPhone becomes free to be activated on another line.

In the US you can have 1 account with a carrier and then many lines(lines=numbers) on the same account. So once he activates his own cell which he was previously using on the same line, the iPhone loses any relation to his account and thus becomes contract free once again.

This way you end up with a phone that will never be locked again as Apple will only lock it if sprint ask them to and Sprint can't ask them as the phone is never activated on their system ever again.

This is currently the best possible way and the best possible rate to get a phone that is factory unlocked.

You can check eBay for tentative prices.

I am totally new to this. Can you suggest me how to get a cheapest Iphone 4S from US as my sister is likely to come from there some time soon.

If she buys a 4S from sprint on contract at $200 and gets it freed from Sprint how much will it come out to be including the unlocking costs?

But the phone still stays on contract and she will have to continue paying monthly costs, right? Or even that is not required?

If she is a Sprint customer, she can activate her own phone on the same no after getting the iPhone unlocked and continue paying what she would normally pay, but yes the contract gets extended by 2 yrs.

yes indeed.
<

Not meaning to crash this thread, but I get the iPhone 16 GB here for 360 Euro. Isn't 35k a bit too steep for it?! It is locked to T Mobile though, but isn't unlocking supposed to be easy? *confused*

Not meaning to crash this thread, but I get the iPhone 16 GB here for 360 Euro. Isn't 35k a bit too steep for it?! It is locked to T Mobile though, but isn't unlocking supposed to be easy? *confused*

It won't be an unlocked piece and may be in contract of 360 Euro is the price you are mentioning.

Don't get me wrong, but is it iPhone 4S or the older iPhone 4 because 4S should be around 600 Euros i guess.

It won't be an unlocked piece and may be in contract of 360 Euro is the price you are mentioning.

Don't get me wrong, but is it iPhone 4S or the older iPhone 4 because 4S should be around 600 Euros i guess.

No, its not unlocked. And its definitely not in contract. And yes, I checked, its not the iphone 4S but the Iphone4. No idea what's the difference between them though. People here seemed to think it was an awesome offer for 360 Euro.

Back