GO + Deal : LCD Monitors 19/20/22/24"

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is what they say on the site. Just that people seem to miss the fineprint. They seem to have changed the way they calculate shipping charges online. Heres a screenshot. Read the selected text.

Raghu.

i want a Dell 2007WFP please put me in the first lot :)

how much & how to pay?

according to the threads first post its Rs. 21500 (LCD)+Rs. 1120 (Shipping)

hey raghu i am depositing 15500 + 1350
please manage 100/200 +-
we can manage it later. but please place order for dell 22 for me.

just cant wait for that sexy baby.............:rofl:

All PMs replied to. And this GO is closed (for now :p). Im awaiting payments. Hope to receive the money from everyone and order by Monday. If you had PMed me abt this deal and confirmed, please PM me to get the account details for the transfer. I wont wait for long.

Raghu.

Hi raghu, sorry to bump into this thread so late.This is a amazing deal which you are giving , just that it took me a week for me to decide between a E228 Vs 2007wfp Vs 2407 wfp-HC.
My trusty compaq 540 ( 7 years old) went kaput yesterday :hap2: and thus am looking to replace it with a Dell 2407wfp-HC monitor.I know that I am a bit late but if you would be kind enough to source me the monitor it would be most helpfull.
I have sent you a PM in this regard and I live in chennai.

Transferred funds from ICICI netbanking for 2 monitors. Will deposit cash for balance 2 tomorrow. Please confirm receipt.

^^ It will take 14 days from today/tomoro, depending on when the order is processed. And this discussion is supposed to be in the GO thread here. This thread is for the old orders only.

Raghu.

Got the payments from everyone who had confirmed. Placed the order today. Heres the final list of TE members.

victor - E228WFP x 4
Kandissa - E228WFP
d_payne - E228WFP
greenhorn - E228WFP
avi_avadhut - E228WFP
udit - 2007WFP

Total - 8 x E228WFP, 1 x 2007WFP = 9 Monitors.

Raghu.

Most of you will receive delivery a few days or maybe a week earlier than expected. Not a commitment, but working real hard on it. Thanks for your support.

Cappuccino said:
Most of you will receive delivery a few days or maybe a week earlier than expected. Not a commitment, but working real hard on it. Thanks for your support.

Whoa! Thank u! :hap2:

I know you are not commiting, but just the possibility makes it more exciting. :eek:hyeah: :cool:

:hug:

Payne

PS: Okay, okay. I know. Emoticon overload due to all the excitement. :D

avi_avadhut said:
hey man....who are you....
anyway will be more than happy if i get my baby 1 week early:cool2:

Did you read the 1st post completely?

Raghunandan said:
Drop me/Cappuccino a PM or post here if you have any questions.

Quoting myself from the 1st post. He is as much a part of handling this deal/GO as I am. And please remember, we are trying to get it earlier. It might still take 2 weeks for some, so please be patient :) Im hoping it gets done early too.

Raghu.

A 3 week waiting time is not unusual.

@raghu

Someday you will have to tell me the secret of this deal :huh: :p

Raghunandan said:
Got the payments from everyone who had confirmed. Placed the order today. Heres the final list of TE members.

victor - E228WFP x 4
Kandissa - E228WFP
d_payne - E228WFP
greenhorn - E228WFP
avi_avadhut - E228WFP
udit - 2007WFP

Total - 8 x E228WFP, 1 x 2007WFP = 9 Monitors.

Raghu.

:yahoo:

desperately waiting for my :D

Cappuccino said:

thanks for the effort dude even the hope makes it so exiting :eek:hyeah: :hap2: :clap:

it will be great if the monitors can be arranged before the sipulated time..... nice effort there...... three cheers for Raghu and Cappuccino :clap:

i am dying to get hold of my 4 :bounce:

Raghu,

I will be sending my whom-so decleration today by DTDC. I will also e-mail you a PDF for added flexibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back