GO + Deal : LCD Monitors 19/20/22/24"

Status
Not open for further replies.
well basically If i had a full fledged tax paid bill from SAY DELL then i would just hve to go the the local sales tax office and get a way bill from there.. for 50 bucks or something.. u hve to hand over the way bill to blue dart and theyll forward it to the salestax ppl and it will be cleared..

The main problem in my case was tht raghu had just sent a performa invoice and had WRITTEN THAT FORM 56 WILL BE PROVIDED BY THE CONSIGNEE.

thats where i got in trouble :p..

neways BYGONES...

@raghu yeah dude supra gave me some exact numbers and the monitor looks awesome now..

@Naga, Sent you a PM with the tracking number.

@Udit, The monitor is as per the schedule that had been PMed to you.

@satanofgamers, I did as Bluedart told me to write the invoice. Didnt know that Form 50 (not 56) would be such a headache. Next time I will try to arrange for a bill in case of such needs. And glad that you got your monitor calibrated :)

Raghu.

"cappu"??! :rofl:

The deal is up now. TE was down in the afternoon for maintenance and thus couldnt post the new GO earlier.

@Naga, Sent you a PM with the shipping cost. And you need to contact Bluedart in your city. Do track the shipment on their website for the latest status.

Raghu.

hey raghu thanx for the monitors. received them in good condition. checked two they are working fine. yet to check the balance two.

i would like to put on record that Gati did a nice job (yet to open two monitors though). i would recommend using Gati surface and saving more than 1K on shipping. that should make this deal even more juicy. Gati is less fussy about paperwork also.

Udits 2007WFP has been sent :D Sent tracking number by PM. Waiting for it to be delivered by Bluedart. Its also a confirmed S-IPS panel. Tested the serial number, panel system information and the purple tinge. Many thanks to Chaos for helping out with stuff :)

Raghu.

my lcd had reached the airport yesterday at 3pm but it was held by them demanding a waybill which is not given to individuals according to dad so today my dad went to the sales tax shed at the airport where they took a bribe of 600 bux & gave my lcd to him at 1pm today :)

installed it & it is awesome :eek:hyeah:

Damn....so this Kolkata babus are leechers. Btw sent a 30kg Z5500 speakers a few months back , by GATI no problems at all :p. It was marked as a review item though and not for sale :p

Supra said:
Damn....so this Kolkata babus are leechers. Btw sent a 30kg Z5500 speakers a few months back , by GATI no problems at all :p. It was marked as a review item though and not for sale :p

ohh ic :)

Kolkata goverment officers (robbers) sure are leechers :mad:

cheez man what a riip off.. told u shouldnt hve sent ur dad...they took 400 bucks from me.. theyve made this rule just to earn some extra pocket money..and harrasing ppl like us

Oh well. Maybe I should avoid Calcutta/WB shipments if its this troublesome. Atleast I will warn them about the extra "costs" beforehand. GATI seems to be better in this matter for some reason, wonder why?

@Udit, Glad that its working fine and you are happy too.

Mods can close this thread unless someone has something to add (maybe just wait a day and then close it).

Raghu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back