GO + Deal : LCD Monitors 19/20/22/24"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cappuccino said:
We'll be re-opening this GO in a week. :clap: If this is ok, you can wire the money to Raghu and block one 22" for ur self.

woooooooooooooooooooooot :jumpy: :hap2:

ordered 22 incher from dell in 19k(including VAT and 5yrs warranty)..yeah 2k more but really cldnt wait for another 1 month :)

^ 19k all inclusive with 5yr warranty is an awesome price from Dell direct. Normally they dont give any discounts at all. either u must have very good bargaining skills or u got lucky ;) hehe.. either way, its a gr8 deal :thumb:

except the deal here is a tad better :eek:hyeah:

offcourse i know this deal is better ,i paid 2k more..but i cldnt wait for another 1 month..

but i guess 2k is ok..abt bargaining ..i just sticked to this amount and kept bugging sales guy:)

but i guess he was ok..and really it was easy..

n i must say dell is cool, truly professional. they processed order in 3 hrs n i received my order number.

now just waiting for monitor..:)

I will make a new thread if and when the GO opens. I wont be able to PM you individually when I reopen. So visit the forums regularly to check on the deal.

d_payne has received his monitor according to the online tracker. Waiting for him to post here.

Raghu.

Kandissa's monitor also has been delivered, according to the online tracker. Waiting for him to confirm.

Will be shipping out the monitor for Naga by Friday.

Raghu.

Raghunandan said:
d_payne has received his monitor according to the online tracker. Waiting for him to post here.

Raghu.

IT's HERE!

And it is gorgeous! :)

Shall put up shady pics immediately. :D :D :D :eek:hyeah:

Thank you Raghu! You_da_man.

Payne

Guys, gr8 news. :clap:

Will be re-opening this GO by Tuesday at the most :hap5: With reduced prices if everything goes well :eek:hyeah:

I will open a new thread on Tuesday (depending on my work schedule). You can post in that thread to confirm. Keep this thread clean :)

The 4 monitors for victorpst were sent today. Monitor for Naga will be sent tomoro.

Raghu.

this sucks man the monitors lying here at the ariport for a week blody west bengal rule to have a way bill fr everything... going to the airport today to try and pay my way off.. wish me luck.. i really really need itt :( :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back