GO + Deal : LCD Monitors 19/20/22/24"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raghu, its mine. remember i had requested one more.
Raghunandan said:
The 4 22inches for you will be arriving next week. And I will be having a 22" extra with me. Let me know if you need it. Its open for grabs, in case someone else is also interested.

Raghu.

Raghunandan said:
The 4 22inches for you will be arriving next week. And I will be having a 22" extra with me. Let me know if you need it. Its open for grabs, in case someone else is also interested.

Raghu.

Does this mean that even my 22" incher is comin wonly next week? :(

:(

Payne

EDIT: The above sentence is sooo wrong on so many levels. :D :D

Espeez has first dibs on the extra 22". If it doesnt go through, I will contact you guys in the order you had responded.

Raghu.

Espeez picked up the extra 22" monitor about an hour back.

@victorpst, I will be shipping all your monitors tomoro :)

Hey Cappuccino, get online. Need to talk to you.

Raghu.

Thx Raghu. Was good to see you after such a long time. The monitor looks good and is working fine. Beerz on me next time we meet up man! cheerz n thx again!

any space for anither 22 incher ?

or if this deal will reopen in near future again ?otherwise have to buy from directly form dell...:(

Thanks,

lokeshv said:
any space for anither 22 incher ?

or if this deal will reopen in near future again ?otherwise have to buy from directly form dell...:(

Thanks,

Yes it will re-open. :hap2: Wait for 10-15 days.

^^No it doesnt have composite in.

BTW the 22 inch has way better color than I expected a TN to have. It still has the TN blurriness of text but color is awesome for a TN.

Kneo said:
Does anyone know whether you can directly attach Tata Sky to this 22 incher ?

Attaching technical brochure of Dell 22" LCD for ur reference. You'll find info on the ports.

Attachments

• Dell 22 Inch Wide Screen LCD.pdf
    372 KB · Views: 282
Chaos said:

BTW the 22 inch has way better color than I expected a TN to have. It still has the TN blurriness of text but color is awesome for a TN.

what had i told u earlier. its not as bad as ppl say it is :)
even the viewsonic i have has great colors. 22" tn viewsonic. have both the dell & vs together.

Chaos said:

Oh wow, at last some +ves coming out for TN panels from the Guru itself:bleh:

Hey one query: Most ppl here are going for the 22 incher. It is great for watching movies and playing games, but won't it be too large for normal work?

montylee said:
Oh wow, at last some +ves coming out for TN panels from the Guru itself:bleh:

Hey one query: Most ppl here are going for the 22 incher. It is great for watching movies and playing games, but won't it be too large for normal work?

I use a 22". It does feel large. Cost diff between 22 and 20/19 is so much tat the large factor does not make a diff.

raghu please send out mine with gati surface. please get all four put in a wooden crate. i will pay for all the expenses.

TIA. :)

Also likely to have more requirements soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back