GO + Deal : LCD Monitors 19/20/22/24"

Status
Not open for further replies.
victorpst said:
I will be sending my whom-so decleration today by DTDC. I will also e-mail you a PDF for added flexibility.

Received the declaration by email. Will probably get the paper from DTDC on Monday. The paper copy will suffice, right? I need to send it along with the monitors, or is there something else I should add?

TheDevil said:
Dude Raghu......can a 2407HC be crammed in ?

I dont think so. Will post an update on Monday, if possible.

Raghu.

meh, I'm suddenly a bit tight budgetwise , so if anyone wants an E228, they can pay up and have mine. I'm not backing out...(I've paid already:p) but would rather have the cash for something else . If anyone is interested, pm me :(

greenhorn said:
meh, I'm suddenly a bit tight budgetwise , so if anyone wants an E228, they can pay up and have mine. I'm not backing out...(I've paid already:p) but would rather have the cash for something else . If anyone is interested, pm me :(

Check your PM.

@ naga, I've pm'ed raghu as well. If he agrees, he'll refund me the cash when he gets yours. Enjoy the monitor:hap2:. I wish i could have :(

TheDevil said:
^^Raghu..Dude.....Gimmi some good news please :D

Some mixed news in the original thread. Please dont post here about this. I dont want any confusion.

@naga, greenhorn - I have replied to your PM. Please do the transaction among yourself. Greenhorn can confirm receipt of money and I will ship to Naga (You have to pay me the extra for shipping, if any).

Raghu.

what is all this pm exchange about? i am a buyer too. wonder if i am missing out on something?

will Raghu & Cappuccino please clarify?

kandissa said:
what is all this pm exchange about? i am a buyer too. wonder if i am missing out on something?

will Raghu & Cappuccino please clarify?

You are not missing out on anything, not even gossip :p Greenhorn is backing out and Naga is taking his place. And there is an issue with Udits order (2007WFP). So we need some information. Any information that you will need to know will be posted in public, so dont worry.

TheDevil said:
Raghu...whens the new lot starting ?

Dont know really. Depends on a lot of things.

Raghu.

TheDevil said:
Raghu...whens the new lot starting ?

When me/Cappuccino find time it will :)

@avi_avadhut, your monitor has been sent. Hopefully you will be the first one to get it in this GO. Sent you a PM with the tracking number.

@greenhorn,naga - I havent got any information from you. Let me know whom I should ship to.

Also, shipping to Calcutta costs Rs1680 for the 22". So some of you might have to pay a little more.

Raghu.

@Raghu. i'm waiting for Greenhorn's confirmation. Guess he's still celebrating Onam:eek:hyeah: .
@Greenhorn, where you, man??

i am a little confused. sorry if it is a repeat question. but asking specifically. when will my 4 22inchers be ariving?

i am interested in 2 more 22inchers. will transfer money immediately if i decide to. anyone else not taking his monitor in this lot?

The 4 22inches for you will be arriving next week. And I will be having a 22" extra with me. Let me know if you need it. Its open for grabs, in case someone else is also interested.

Raghu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back