GO + Deal : LCD Monitors 19/20/22/24"

Status
Not open for further replies.
how much time it will take to deliver to Pune ? and how much for shipping ???

when to deposit.... i want to go for 22" one..

stupid question - is my 8800GTS 320mb enough for this display.....

Avi

Avi : It'll take 2 weeks + 3 days for delivery to Pune. U'll have to deposit before the order is placed. I use an internal graphics card and Dell 22" on my comp. So 8800GTS shud be more than enuf. Raghu will update you on the Shipping cost.

avi_avadhut said:
how much time it will take to deliver to Pune ? and how much for shipping ???

when to deposit.... i want to go for 22" one..

stupid question - is my 8800GTS 320mb enough for this display.....

Avi

The graphics card should be fine if the resolutions are ok. Its a great card and I dont think you will have any problems. Delivery to Pune is usually a day or 2 from when I ship. I usually ship the day I receive or the next. Shipping cost is Rs1350. Drop me a PM and I will tell you the account details. You can pay by the 15th of August. Let me know if you want it earlier.

Kneo said:
How to avail of the warranty in Mumbai ? Have any Mumbaikars availed of this offer ?

Warranty is directly from Dell. They provide service all over India even in small towns. You have to call them at 1800- 425- 4026. Tell them your serial number and problem. They will come to your place for warranty. From this forum, there have been about 2 mumbai people who have bought from me. The list is here. rushabht, stormblast are from Mumbai. I have sent to 2 other ppl from Mumbai who arent on this forum.

Raghu

Hi Raghunandan.
First off, I'd like to say thanks for posting this deal here. I'm from Pune, and am looking to buy a 22inch LCD, and your deal looks tempting. I was just wondering if you could get Dell to post the monitor directly to my place, as that would save me the shipping charge, octroi, and extra wait...which in my opinion kind of negates the price advantage this deal offers...except for the 5 year warranty off course.
Thanks,
Chetan.

@iamddevil

The price of the list is 19kplus tax....maybe u can get it for 19k at best so how does him shipping you the monitor negate it...it has worked for lot of members here...he has a deal in place and there may be a reason for it...you get a good price, so dont get greedy...

I have reasonable relation wth some guys at Dell and even I couldnt get these prices...so maybe he needs his name in the order...btw there will not be much delay as he ships same day or next day...

No harm in asking, is there?
And I was comparing the price to the viewsonics, which I understand are selling for about 17000 odd now.
Also, while placing the order online on the Dell web-site, you have the option of having a seperate billing and shipping address. Hence my query.

Raghunandan said:
Hi all,
Im reopening the Dell Monitors Deal. There have been some changes in the way the order will proceed.

The last order date for the monitors is now fixed as August 15th.

The changes first

1) This will be handled like a GO - meaning I will order as soon as I get a significant number of pieces. The total number will be indicated at the end of this post. Will keep updating it as ppl confirm. And once it reaches a decent number, I will confirm the list and place the order.

2) Payment will have to be made once the final list is ready. But please keep the money ready as soon as you confirm. You will have 2 days to pay the money as soon as the order list is confirmed.

Here are the prices (no changes here)

Monitors:
Dell E228WFP - Rs 15500 - 12Kgs
Dell 2007FP - Rs 22000 - 14Kgs (approx)
Dell 2007WFP - Rs 21500 - 14Kgs (approx)
Dell 2407WFP-HC - Rs 32000- 18Kgs (approx)
Dell SE198WFP* - Rs 11500 - 10Kgs (approx)
Dell E198WFP - Rs11500 - 10Kgs (approx)

All monitors have a 2 week delivery time, except the SE198WFP. The delivery time for the SE198WFP is 4 weeks.

The weight is only to give you a rough idea of the shipping cost. Exact cost will be known when I ship the monitor. If you want any other mode of shipping, drop me a PM and I will see what I can do.

Prices are inclusive of VAT. Also these have 5 years warranty. So be careful when comparing with the prices on Dell website.

Details

1) Payment to my account. Will tell you number and other details once you confirm.
2) Order will be placed only on receiving complete payment.
3) People in Bangalore can come and collect it from me directly and need not pay any extra shipping charge.
4) You will NOT get any bill with the monitor. The warranty by Dell is based on serial number, so you dont need a bill to claim warranty.
5) You are responsible for Octroi charges in your state. I will help in this matter as much as I can, but its still your responsibility.

Shipping Info

I will be shipping by BlueDart, great experience and convenient for me. Will ship by air only, as they offer next-day delivery and I feel its much safer than by road. You can check your shipping cost here. Fill the details as below.

Service : Dart Apex - Door to Door
Origin City : Bangalore
Destination City : Your city
Type of Shipment : Non - Documents
Weight : As in 1st post depending on your monitor choice

Drop me/Cappuccino a PM or post here if you have any questions.

Members who have confirmed their orders

Code:
1) My friends - 5
2) victorpst - 4 E228WFP
3) greenhorn-1 E228WFP

Total Nos. of LCD to be Ordered :10

Raghu.

I am interested in getting one. Do let me know the mode of payment and when the payment needs to be effected... before getting the product or after finalizing dispatch?

^
Details

1) Payment to my account. Will tell you number and other details once you confirm.
2) Order will be placed only on receiving complete payment.
3) People in Bangalore can come and collect it from me directly and need not pay any extra shipping charge.

from the first post..

:hap2: awesome deal! let me know how to effect transfer....would be interested in doin a card transaction if that is possible! let me know...my cousins are in blore and they can pick up the monitor once bought! once again...mind numbin! :clap:

^ not sure if payment is acceptable via card, unless u cud directly transfer the amount into Raghu's account directly?

neways, best way would be to send a PM to Raghu and wait for instructions/directions.

@insanish, I cant accept credit cards. And I would prefer that your cousins pick it up too :)

@bombaydada, where do you live? You need to add shipping cost to the cost of the monitor if you are not in Bangalore.

Tomoro is the last day to confirm your orders.

Raghu.

Hi Raghu,

Confirm me, finally, for the 22" E228WFP. Shipping to Hyd, 15,500+480=15,980 wonly.

Sent pm in this regard too.

Thanks. :)
Payne

can you get me the same deal at the beginning of September as i am awaiting my salary for this month and right now can`t pay you. BTW i am interested in Dell SE198WFP monitor. let me know..

d_payne said:
Hi Raghu,

Confirm me, finally, for the 22" E228WFP. Shipping to Hyd, 15,500+480=15,980 wonly.

Sent pm in this regard too.

Thanks. :)

Payne

The bluedart site doesnt include fuel surcharges and loads of other charges. Its gonna come up to Rs1350. Will return if there is any extra, since this is my first time shipping to Hyderabad.

mav3r1ck said:
can you get me the same deal at the beginning of September as i am awaiting my salary for this month and right now can`t pay you. BTW i am interested in Dell SE198WFP monitor. let me know..

I dont know. Drop me a PM then and I will see what I can do.

Raghu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back