GO from Monoprice anyone?

@Crazy_Eddy

I have been using a WYR cable from my DVD player's component out to TV's component input (ensuring each end is properly corresponding) for years since a component cable seems not available anywhere locally. Will the real cable improve the picture quality?

^ Hard to say. The improvement you will see (if any) will depend on the difference in quality of the cable. Otherwise the cables are similar.

Product id 3992 | High Speed HDMI 1.3a Category 2 Certified Cable 28AWG - 6ft w/Ferrite Cores (Gold Plated Connectors) - BLACK

Want one of these waiting for qoutes.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Product id 5179 | Anti-Dust Cover For LCD/PDP Screens

Need of these too...if we can team this one with the GO .

Just an update. The GO will close on Sunday. KMD said he'll start putting up the pricing tomorrow and will place the order once everyone has confirmed their orders and made the payments.

Hi i am interested in:

1. Premier Series 1/4inch (TRS or Stereo Phono) Male to Male 16AWG Cable - Gold Plated - 1.5ft

HDMI Cable, Home Theater Accessories, HDMI Products, Cables, Adapters, Video/Audio Switch, Networking, USB, Firewire, Printer Toner, and more!

Product id: 4791

2. PREMIUM 3FT 3.5mm Stereo Male to 3.5mm Stereo Female 22AWG Extension Cable - Gold Plated

HDMI Cable, Home Theater Accessories, HDMI Products, Cables, Adapters, Video/Audio Switch, Networking, USB, Firewire, Printer Toner, and more!

Product id: 5586

3. Premier Series 1/4inch (TRS or Stereo Phono) Male to Male 16AWG Cable - Gold Plated - 10ft

Product id: 4794

Cheers

yep

i needed the following products

Product ID: 3992

High Speed HDMI 1.3a Category 2 Certified Cable 28AWG - 6ft w/Ferrite Cores (Gold Plated Connectors) - BLACK X3

Product ID: 2029

DVI-D single link Male to HDMI Female adapter X1

will confirm after final price

Guys.. I had ordered this USB WiFi adapter from Monoprice as the stupid Intel wifi chip keeps dropping the WiFi signal every 20 mins..
This one supports N too.. and the speeds(somehow) are higher(nearly double.. from around 18mbps to around 30mbps) when using this USB adapter.
Not to mention, it doesnt drop the signal AT ALL.
I thought I'll mention it incase anyone wants it for their desktops or laptops.

oh and one customer review mentions that it apparently doesnt work for Mac OSX 10.6 (works with earlier versions).

Im using it with Win7 64 bit.

Back