[GO] HMT Pilot - Mechanical watch with White dial and Blue hands

Status
Not open for further replies.
The watch keeps stoping after 5-6 hours earlier it used to work for 20+ hours.

The watch keeps stoping after 5-6 hours earlier it used to work for 20+ hours.

Press the crown in hard. At times, if it is dislodged the movement stops. It happened to me once. Specially after you have wound it up.

I was interested at first but then I opted out as I was not sure how it would turn out to be. Didn't know it would turn out to be such a beauty... :(
It would have looked amazing with the Green/Black NATO straps...
I already missed the bus... Anyone who paid and is now not willing to buy, please PM me. I will take your place in the GO. :(

UPDATE:
Watches were shipped from Ranibagh Plant to Chennai HMT office on 28.12.2013. It should be here before the end of this week.
Whoever had shown interest, please make the payment immediately.
Wow good news. Waiting eagerly now :-D

Sorry. Have you made the payment? I am not able to find your name anywhere in the list.
Yes, I made the payment with id G0t0hellb4me. Got my id changed 2 weeks back. Payment was made using my Citibank account. Will send you the rest of details in pm..

Yes, I made the payment with id G0t0hellb4me. Got my id changed 2 weeks back. Payment was made using my Citibank account. Will send you the rest of details in pm..
oh ok. Your payment is already updated in your old ID :). I think that should be enough

I read PM and can't reply PM (error appear),
I found out as ONLY DOMESTIC SHIPPING, I'm from Oversea :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back