[GO] HMT Pilot - Mechanical watch with White dial and Blue hands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amount transferred and details updated. Now the wait begins... hopefully not a long one.

Already posted that the watches are dispatched from factory on 28.12.2013. Yet to reach the Chennai HMT office. They use surface transportation.
Oh God, do they have a personal Transport system as from Bangalore to Delhi it takes 4-5 days max by DTDC surface. Still thanks for the update bro and thanks for all the efforts ..

Seems like my Dad is too young for a mechanical watch. #ParentsTheseDays

So I have an unopened watch and two NATO straps (olive and black). If anyone's interested in buying them from me, please PM me. Same prices as in this GO.

So I have an unopened watch and two NATO straps (olive and black). If anyone's interested in buying them from me, please PM me. Same prices as in this GO.

I was interested in one (Olive and Black) strap for the same I had also sent you a PM.
Let me know if you still want to sell it

Is that one olive and one black strap?
Or two "olive and black" straps?

Hello,
Payment made for one watch and one strap.details entered in form.What about the excel sheets?I guess only OPcan modify it?

@gmano , I found my name in Watch excel sheet, not in the NATO Strap excel sheet, Do I need to input myself or you?
If you don't mind, wanna see the available actual color of NATO straps.

Many Thanks.

Hello,
Payment made for one watch and one strap.details entered in form.What about the excel sheets?I guess only OPcan modify it?
I will update it
@gmano Payment made for the watch and filled the form too.
will check and update[DOUBLEPOST=1389149036][/DOUBLEPOST]
@gmano , I found my name in Watch excel sheet, not in the NATO Strap excel sheet, Do I need to input myself or you?
If you don't mind, wanna see the available actual color of NATO straps.

Many Thanks.
Will post the pictures today, so that you can decide on the color of the strap

Last edited:
UPDATE:
Just got a call from HMT, Chennai, that they have received the watches today from the factory. I will be collecting the same today or tomorrow.
Watches will be shipped out before the end of this week(for those who had made payment).

I don't remember if I gave u my address, let me know if u dont have it..

UPDATE:
Just got a call from HMT, Chennai, that they have received the watches today from the factory. I will be collecting the same today or tomorrow.
Watches will be shipped out before the end of this week(for those who had made payment).
Superb! So this will be for those in the second list I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back