[GO] HMT Pilot - Mechanical watch with White dial and Blue hands

Status
Not open for further replies.
shipping charges of Rs 120/- is for one watch or two ? I am from new delhi and need to know how much to deposit for 2 watches. Is it Rs 2520/- or Rs 2640/- ?
@gmano courier charges for 2 will be 120 or 240?
Shipping charges are constant (as it will be around 500 grams only, including the packing, even for 2 or 4 watches). You need not multiply the shipping charges.

I can't do NEFT transfer. What other options do I have?

Yet to receive my net banking details as I've never used it.
I am not sure if SBI charges any fee for outstation deposits, anyway as an exception, you can do the cash deposit.

I'll take one if it's available.
will add one quantity to you. There are few members in the interest list, they are from USA, I may not be able to ship to them and receive money (they might drop out).

@gmano @Freaky @bottle
Sorry for the trouble. I am down to 4 units. Will get the NEFT done and update Google docs accordingly.
2 for me, one for dad (gift) and one for @SharekhaN
Will give Sheroo cash and he will do the NEFT.
No problem sir :)

@gmano I guess more people are interested in the GO. Is there anyway we can have another set of orders?
only you and @smnrock wants to join now, I dont see any other interests.
Anyway, I have added you and @smnrock to the list already (as there are few new members from USA in the list, I dont have a way to receive money from them and ship as of now)

@gmano made the payment but failed to jot down the transaction no ...so gave a no which i think is the transaction no in the spread sheet...pls let me know what can be done..

@gmano made the payment but failed to jot down the transaction no ...so gave a no which i think is the transaction no in the spread sheet...pls let me know what can be done..

The transaction number can be found in your account's online statement. It's usually the first number (alphanumeric actually) in the details/reference no. section of that statement!

Waiting for Kotak to activate beneficiary. Seems Kotak is going down the drain they made activation so tough.

Hi,
I am interested in 1 piece. Please let me know which account to pay and where to update the shipping details.

Hi,
I am also interested in taking 2 pieces. I know I am late but if it is still possible to participate in the GO then do send me the account details for the payment and the final amount required for 2 watches.

I hope I am not too late. Need one piece.
Please tell me I can still order, @gmano. If yes, let me know how to go about making the payment..??

@gmano, I'm having difficulty adding you as a beneficiary. It shows an error with the IFSC code being invalid. it is an issue with my bank only. Can you please provide with an alternate account to transfer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back